7

I gave him a skeptical, yet horrified look, and he quickly shook his head and cleared his throat.

"I'm not going to actually die, I'm an angel, dearest, and I can handle myself." I burst out laughing at his frank words, cupping his cheek and nuzzling it gently.

"Good to know. How do you want me to position myself?" He ran his hands over my waist and my ass, his hands drinking in my luxurious curves with relish. I hoisted myself out of the water in one smooth motion, rivulets of clear, sparkling liquid streaming off my body, making me glow in the low sun. He stared at me in awe, eyes melting from pure adoration into a tinge of delicious desire.

"Personally, I'd love to have you like this all the time." He purred, then guided my hips to the side so I could turn around. Now, my ass was seated on his chest, and my hair was a silvery-blond waterfall that I tried to sweep to the side, heavy and dripping. He curtained it so it swung over the front of my shoulders, and tugged my hips so I could scooch backwards until I was hovering over his face. I peered down between my legs down at him, his eyes blazing red and glazed over as he came eye to eye with his prize. My own face was positioned by his dick, still upright and at attention, twitching as he thought of sticking his tongue into me. Impulsively, I opened my mouth and took it to the hilt, sheathing it in one smooth motion. He thrusted up involuntarily, giving a sharp groan as I took him by surprise. He hit the back of my throat, and tears sprang into my eyes at how big he was. I choked but held down my gag. I bobbed my head up and down a few seconds, trying to take advantage of the surprise and enjoying the warm, hard cock in my mouth while I pleasured him. The thoughts of him writhing below me sent a spurt of white-hot heat to my folds, and I was so wet I was beginning to drip down the inside of my leg. His hands were exploring my skin, running up and down the length of my back, circling my ass, kneading the yielding flesh. I removed my mouth from his dick with a slight pop and looked down between my legs again. He met my gaze with a grin, and let his forked tongue loll out. My eyes widened in surprise as small golden sparks flashed off of it, and it unfurled longer and longer until it was the length of my hand. Of course, he was an angel, and he had shapeshifting powers. He slid his dexterous tongue along the inside of my thigh, and I felt myself shiver in anticipation. The complete and utter control, combined with the length and girth was exhilarating to think about. His eyes flicked to mine, starving with a hint of playfulness blazing in that red-hot gaze. His tongue snaked against the inside of my thigh until it barely touched my outer folds, and I felt my entrance pulse with rapid anticipation. I let out a moan, almost pleading for him to be where I wanted him to be so badly. He denied me, and continued to tease, curling it fiercely so it looped around my outer folds in languid circles. The friction of so much contact sent my mind reeling, and hard pulses of shivering, fiery pleasure bolted through my body, all shooting out from my most sensitive areas. He felt like he was everywhere, and one soft hand pushed my thighs apart further, his fingers pulling gently to part my pussy so my entrance was more exposed to him. I huffed, my breathing wreathed with heady desire, and clenched my fingers into the ground, longing for him to put that marvelous tongue where it needed to be. In retaliation, I curled my hand around the base of his dick, pumping it gently and licking the tip to distract myself.

I would not let him win this game.

I was rewarded with a breathy moan, and in response, he slid his tongue down the inside of my thigh and up my entrance, making me groan on his dick. The vibrations of my throat sent him wild, and he could not control himself any longer. With punishing passion, his tongue being to lap at my clit with reckless abandon. My mouth flew off of his dick as I gasped, which melted into a throaty sound of desire that bloomed from my chest in warm heat. Relentlessly, he seemed to consume me, and I felt his tongue writhe all over my pussy, every inch of it seemed to be alight with buzzing nerves. He was bold to be teasing me like this, when he was so vulnerable underneath me, and his stiff cock pulsing in my mouth. Still, the pounding heat that was rising in me was impossible to ignore, but I was determined to make him finish first. I bobbed my head faster, twirling my tongue around his tip with a steady, building pace. I braced his legs apart, going deeper and deeper, salivating as desire rose from my belly, teetering towards that cliff again. It took everything in my body to keep from tipping over, and I held firm as the chorus of sounds surrounded us like a fog. The smell of sex, the smell of him, and the fresh, clean water were intoxicating. I moaned as he probed his tongue over my entrance, pushing gently while still rubbing my clit. His own noises were audible, but muffled by his intense ministrations. Every stroke of his elongated tongue was purposeful and sent an electric thrill up my spine and added to the building wildfire that burned in my limbs. I was so wet I couldn't tell if it was his saliva, or my own pussy, starving and desperate to climax into pure bliss again and again. Lucifer could make me reach the brink over and over, and I would never tire. He played my body like an artist with a canvas, stroking and licking with creative, bold moves that made my legs almost collapse.