Hello Fellow Sinners

"WAIT WHAT." Shouted Flug raising his arms to the sky in confusion.

"What is it, doctor?" Said Black Hat clearly annoyed and looking out the window of his office.
Flug gets terrified and bows down to Black Hat, "Oh, nothing nothing Master Black Hat sir I was just wondering why are we going to hell?"
Black Hat with a demonic grin slowly turns to Flug scaring Flug even more, "Are you questioning me, doctor?"

Flug continues to bow and closes his eyes, "No, no Master Black Hat sorry."

Black Hat approaches the bowing Flug and looks down at the shaking Dr. Flug, "Good doctor now BUILD A TELEPORTOR TO BRING US TO HELL!"

Dr. Flug nods and runs out of Black Hat's office, "Yes Master Black Hat right away."

Once Dr. Flug leaves the office Black Hat looks back out of the window and makes his way to his chair. Black Hat puts his hands together and smiles demonically, "Potential customers in hell itself. This will be fun."

Flug opens his door to the lab in a panic and runs around the lab trying to find parts to make a teleporter to hell

Flug opens his door to the lab in a panic and runs around the lab trying to find parts to make a teleporter to hell. Flug grabs a pile of parts some being parts from Rick and Morty and the other parts just being metal. He dumps the pile on his table and starts to make the teleporter as fast as possible unlucky for him but a lizard lady comes into the room where he is.

Flug doesn't notice Demenica sneak up on him. Demenica slowly walks behind Flug and smiles like an insane person looking at him do his work. "What are you doing nerd?" asked Demenica smacking his back hard.

Flug gets startled and drops a swrew driver and a piece of metal. Flug quickly turns around only to see Demenica laughing. "What do you want Demenica? Don't you see I'm working?" Said Flug annoyed.

Demenica ignores Flug and says while grinning, "What are you doing?"

Flug covers the not-done teleporter, "A teleporter."

Demenica pushes Flug out of the way and looks at the teleporter, "Looks fun I'll use it and show it to my beloved Black Hat."

Flug jumps on Demenica trying to keep the teleporter away from Demenica, "No Black Hat told me to make a teleporter and I'll finish. You will just break i-AHHH!"

Demenica throws Flug off her and goes for the teleporter but Flug jumps on her with some tranquilizer darts. Before Flug can use the darts Demenica pushes Flug off again and gets on top of Flug. Demenica laughs as Flug tries to get away from her.

After some minutes of fighting Flug manages to wrap up Demenica and cover her mouth. Demenica moves around trying to get free of her restraints as Flug sighs and looks at his unfinished teleporter. Flug sits down and starts to work on the teleporter.

"Time to get back to work."