It's Not Stealing If We Ask Nicely

Flug opens the office door some sweat on his paper bag and signals 5.0.5 to go with him. 5.0.5 follows Flug with Demencia in its arms passed out.

Black Hat looks at them and chuckles at the scene in front of him, "Took you long enough Doctor."

Flug stands up straight and starts to sweat even more than before, "Sorry Master Black Hat sir."

Black Hat internally laughs and puts fakes being mad, "You think I care about your little pathetic sorry? Wake up Demencia or else I'll you'll be her chew toy for a week."

Flug gets a flashback of Demencia biting a Hat Butler into pieces. Flug shutters in fear and starts to shake Demencia, "Wake up, wake up please if you don't wake up I'll die."

Demencia doesn't wake up and 5.0.5 shakes her which also fails to wake her up. Flug looks at Black Hat and says, "Sorry," then whispers something to Demencia's ear.

Demencia jolts up with a massive smile on her face, "HE LOVES ME HAHAHAHA!"

Demencia pushes 5.0.5 and jumps in its arms to run to Black Hat with her arms apart getting ready for a hug. Black Hat teleported behind Flug as Demencia jumped to hug him. Black Hat places a hand on Flug's shoulder and says menacingly, "What did you tell her doctor?"

Flug sweats even more as he shakily turns to look at Black Hat, "S-sorry but t-telling her t-that y-you s-s-secretly l-love her."

Black Hat force chokes Flug, "You BETTER be able to get those weapons or the materials that I asked or you'll wish you never existed. Understood doctor?"

Flug nods then Black Hat throws him away. Black Hat tosses the teleporter to Flug, "Now GO!

Flung instantly presses the button on the teleporter making a portal them Demencia goes in first. Flug looks through the portal and sees Demencia looking around curious about her surroundings. Flug turns to 5.0.5 and says sounding scared because of Black Hat, "Quick 5.0.5 go in the portal.

5.0.5 nods and goes through the portal. Flug prepares to go through the portal but Black Hat says, "Doctor you better get this mission done because you have to do a house defense machine. Use those angel weapons to build the machine because those things kill the demons there permanently and I'm sure that those weapons work on those angels too."

Flug nods and says before going through the portal, "Yes sir."

Black Hat walks to Flug, "One last thing doctor."

Flung turns to Black Hat and starts to sweat a little, "W-what is it Master Black Hat?"

Black Hat smiles evilly and says while drooling acid, "After you get back here you have one week to build that machine."

Flug tries to process what Black Hat just said but before he can say anything Black Hat pushes him through the portal, "Wait what?"

Black Hat's smile grows wider, "Good luck doctor don't disappoint me."

Once Flug goes through the portal Demencia shakes him and points at sinners killing each other with guns. Demencia lets go of Flug and starts to jump from excitement, "Here I can kill anyone without any heroes trying to stop me."

"