The Torture Must Go On

A sinner in his house is hiding as he looks out the boarded-up windows. He sees no sign of life out in the streets. He looks at the room he is in and wonders, "Another extermination... Hopefully, I live this one."

The sinner hears a sound like a TV turning on outside the streets. He looks outside to see what it is. To his surprise, he sees the Black Hat organization logo on the TVs outside of his home and inside a store.

The TV in the sinner's room turns on as well also showing the Black Hat organization logo. The sinner looks at his TV and says making his way to the TV, "What the f*ck? Is that guy going to make an advertisement at this time?"

The TV flickers and then shows Black Hat with his signature smile and his pose. Black Hat holding his hands says, "Hello pathetic excuses for demons it is I Black Hat."

Black Hat smiles wider before saying, "You may be thinking why am I making this at this time potentially killing you? Well, I'm here to give you some news

Black Hat smiles wider before saying, "You may be thinking why am I making this at this time potentially killing you? Well, I'm here to give you some news."

Black Hat leans forward and raises his left hand, "The angels won't be coming to kill you. They will target the useless hotel."

Black Hat leans back in his chair, "How do I know this information? I have my ways

Black Hat leans back in his chair, "How do I know this information? I have my ways." A picture of the Hazbin Hotel appears at the top left of the screen.

Black Hat points to the picture saying, "If you want you can watch by going outside, or better yet see it through the TV." He moves his hand to his chest, "I'll be reviewing the battle and say what were the mistakes."

Black Hat puts his hands together on the table and he leans forward a little, "Let's see this slaughter."

The TV goes static for a few seconds before showing the Hazbin Hotel thousands of cannibals with angelic knives, some angelic canons, and the main crew. The screen zooms in on the Hazbin crew and the voice of Black Hat says mockingly, "Who will win the demon fools who want to redeem you filthy beings," Black Hat's voice turns more confidently, "Or the killing machines who killed multiple demons with ease and only suffered one casualty throughout the years. Place your bets using this number," a phone number appears, "The winners of the bet get a 5% discount and four hat bots."