Angelic Deal

In the streets of hell sinners are walking passing some TV's that are playing some shows the Vox made. After a few minutes of sinners passing by the TV's suddenly turn off and turns back on with an image of the Black Hat organization logo. The sinners that are walking past the TV's see the logo and stay to watch if Black Hat is selling something new.

The logo of the Black Hat organization disappears and gets replaced by black Hat with his hands on the table holding each other. Black smirks and leans forward slightly, "Hello filthy demonic rats it is I yours truly Black Hat."

Black Hat leans back on his chair saying, "You may be asking "oh my glorious Black Hat why are you here?" Will I'm here to tell you all products will come your way faster due to my new business partner Carmilla Carmine

Black Hat leans back on his chair saying, "You may be asking "oh my glorious Black Hat why are you here?" Will I'm here to tell you all products will come your way faster due to my new business partner Carmilla Carmine."

The sinners gasp while some sinners who are recording Black Hat drop their phones.

A picture of Carmilla pops up on the TV as Black Hat points at the general direction of the picture, "We made a partnership and thanks to the partnership we'll be able to give you the products that you bought faster than before,"

Black Hat leans forward with his left hand raised up, "To celebrate our partnership I'll with sell my products 50% off for 3 days." A phone number appears on the TV screen, "Make sure to buy before your time runs out."

Black Hat leans on his chair, "Now that we got that out of the way let me talk about my new project," a image of a multi use tool appears with a slightly angelic glow, "This is the multi purpose angelic device," Black Hat points at the image still smirking, "Like the name suggests it has multiple features to this product."

Black Hat leans forwards on his table with his fingers tapping each other, "Let me show you how it works."

The TV screen flickers and seconds later Black Hat and Flug with an object as big as a pocket knife are in the lab

The TV screen flickers and seconds later Black Hat and Flug with an object as big as a pocket knife are in the lab. The sinners look at the object the Flug is holding wondering what it is and what it does.

Black Hat waves his hand to the object that Flug is holding saying, "This is the Multi Purpose Angelic Device."

Flug says proudly with his finger that isn't holding the Multi Purpose Angelic Device, "Yes this the device that we are looking forwards to selling to you."