The Angel Killing Machine

After a week of working Flug finally finishes the home defence machine. Flug names it "Home Defence 1000" and after naming it he makes his way to Black Hat's office.

In Black Hat's office, Black Hat is reading a newspaper that talks about hell and what's happening. Soon after reading the newspaper, Black Hat feels Flug walking to his office. Black Hat grins evilly and puts the newspaper away.

Flug goes inside the Black Hat's office, "Hello good afternoon little boss. I've finally finished the home defense device."

Flug raises his finger with confidence, "I call it the Home Defense 1000."

Black Hat's grin lowers a little, "Home Defence 1000?"

Flug gets a little nervous, "Y-yes."

Black Hat nods, "Good name."

Flug's eyes open wide with excitement and shock, "R-really!?"

Black Hat grows bigger and some fire appears behind him, "NO THAT'S A TERRIBLE NAME! DO YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT THAT NAME WAS GOOD AND I WOULD LIKE THE NAME?!"

Flug gets scared and begins to shake, "N-n-no my lord s-sorry."

Black Hat returns to his normal size and smiles at Flug's fear, "Now doctor give me the device."

Flug runs to Black Hat terrified, "Yes sir."

Flug gives Black Hat the device and Black Hat nods, "How do you use it?"

Flug replies snapping out of his fear a little, "Well you see you need to attach this on the roof, and in the span of six hours all the weapons that this device has will be activated. Also-"

Black Hat taps on the table harshly making Flug panic a little and stop talking. But Black Hat looks at the device and asks, "Does it work?"

Flug looks at Black Hat and shakily puts up a finger, "Well it needs power first and some angelic metal."

Black Hat snaps his finger and a little amount of angelic steel appears in front of Flug levitating

Black Hat snaps his finger and a little amount of angelic steel appears in front of Flug levitating. Glug extends his hand to grab it and Black Hat flicks his finger to Flug. The angelic steel is thrown to Flug's face and he catches it once it is his face and starts to fall.

Flug says as he puts the angelic steel in the device, "Thanks, lord Black Hat."

Once Flug is done powering up the device Black Hat says, "Flug bring me the camera."

"Yes sir," said Flug as he left the room to get the camera.

Black Hat chuckles and says with a wide grin, "This Device will earn me so many souls from those dirty and disgusting demons."

After a few minutes, Flug enters Black Hat's office with an old camera, "I have the camera boss."

Black Hat grins, "Good now set it up."