What Was The Point Of That

A week later his first actual advertisement Black Hat walks around hell looking for anything to inspire him to get an idea of what to tell Flug to make. Multiple sinners sinners look at him with surprise wondering why Black Hat is here. Black Hat gets annoyed at everyone looking at him.

Black Hat sees Charlie and Vaggie talking to other sinners about the Hazbin Hotel and the extermination. Black Hat looks at the annoyed expression of the simmer and gets an idea.

Black Hat snaps his fingers and a portal leading to Flug lab appears then he walks through it.

The portal closes behind Black Hat as he snaps his fingers again. Flug gets summoned by being folded like paper and back to his regular shape. Flug falls on his knees and he looks up and sees Black Hat. Panicking Flug starts to bow over and over, "Good morning my lord Black Hat what do you need?"

Black Hat chuckles then grins, "I need you to make a gadget that pushes sinners away from the person using the gadget. Like how everyone does to you."

Flug slightly gets hurt emotionally and at a da backup, "Yes my lord right away. Should take me about an hour to make."

Black grins and walks away, "Good doctor don't disappoint," Black Hat teleports away to his office.

Flug sighs and sits on his chair and goes to his workplace to make the demon-repellent.

"This should be easy enough. As long as Demencia doesn't go-" Before Flug could finish Demencia busted in the door shouting, "HI NERD!"

Flug looks at her then at his workbench, "I had to jinx it."

Black Hat opens a portal to hell again and walks through it. Black Hat looks around wanting to get a newspaper to read but the ones that he did find were on the ground burning.

Black Hat gets angry and growls, "How dare those demons attack such an important thing. Don't they have at least some manners or respect for old-fashioned stuff?"

Black Hat after a while finds a newspaper next to a building that says "Old Crap"

He sees Vox with other reporters on the TV in the TV shop next to the Old Crap shop.

One reporter asks, "Mr. Vox what are your thoughts on the new extermination deadline?"

Hearing the reporter say the word extermination, Black Hat chuckles thinking that the extermination is funny.

Vox replies to the reporter, "My dear people we at Vox Tech Enterprises have always been at the forefront of innovation, and now with this new oncoming threat we are shifting our focus to your protection. We are pleased to announce Vox Tech Angelic Security is coming soon and trust us this is even better than that Black Hat home defence thing. Like always trust us with your safety."

Black Hat crushes the newspaper in his hand, "That little how dare he insult me Black Hat I'll show him

Black Hat crushes the newspaper in his hand, "That little how dare he insult me Black Hat I'll show him."

Black Hat looks at the sinners around him and notices that they are all hypnotized, "That TV head did this!"