Hello Cameras

Black Hat looks out of his window while sitting on his chair, "Going to hell was the best thing that could have happened for my organization."

Black Hat smiles ear to ear as he sits up and opens his arms wide, "The amount of souls that I gained," Black Hat moves his arms closer to his chest feeling extremely proud, "Just yesterday I gained over 1,000 souls straight from the body because of that 50% off deal."

Black Hat looks out the window and sees his beautiful reflection, "There is no possible way to make to make my mood change."

Black Hat closes his hand into a non-tight fist and mutters sort of loudly, "Maybe I'll let my useless parasites rest again as a" Black Hat cringes about what he's about to say, "re-rewa-rewar-rewarddddd."

As soon as Black Hat said those words his landline phone from his desk rang. He raises an eyebrow wondering who it is.

Black Hat sits down and picks up the phone, "Black Hat from the Black Hat Organization answers. What is your pathetic request?"

The person on the phone is Carmilla as she sighs, "Hello Mr. Black Hat I am here to tell you something about what happened recently."

Black Hat puts up somewhat of a respectful tone but keeps some of his natural evil charm, "Oh hello Carmilla what may I owe the pleasure."

Carmilla sounding calm but to Black Hat, he senses some nervousness, "One of the people who work for the Hazbin Hotel came to me and asked for my help."

Black Hat raises his eyebrow as his grin slightly lowers, "That pathetic idea of a hotel?"

"Yes, that... pathetic hotel." Said Carmilla with some hesitation.

Black Hat sensing the hesitations in Carmilla's voice demanded, "What did they want?"

Carmilla stays silent for a bit before saying, "The person who asked me to help them was called Vaggie the girlfriend of the princes. Apparently, they are being targeted by heaven for the extermination and they need my supply to help them."

Black Hat already knows what she did and asked sounding annoyed and angry, "You helped them didn't you?"

Carmilla stayed silent for a few seconds then said, "Yes but listen if they can kill at least some of those exterminators that means a smaller number of exterminators to deal with."

Black Hat grabs his face annoyed, "I know what you're trying to do but I'll tell you something about why I made my organization. I made this organization to make as much money as possible, to get more souls, to see heroes and good people suffer at the hands of evil, and lastly entertainment. Do you honestly think I care about heaven? I might go to heaven by force to torture and see the hopeless eyes of the angels there before I kill them. I'm the greatest being that ever existed a couple of thousand weak angels won't bother me."

Carmilla stayed silent through the phone thinking about what Black Hat said before saying, "Understood."

Black Hat grins slightly, "I'll let this situation pass only if this proves to be useful to me in the future. Who knows? It might've been a good idea without me knowing it. Goodbye Carmilla and take care of your children because who knows? An exterminator might break into your home or someone else."

Carmilla stayed silent thinking about the possibility that Black Hat might attack and hurt her family if she did something that he didn't like.

Carmilla takes a deep before saying, "Okay goodbye."

Black Hat crushes his landline phone effectively hanging up the call. He stands up from the chair frustrated with Carmilla and the fact that she helped good people fight.