𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐄

‼️ SKIPPING THIS SCENE CAUSE IM NOT WRITING ANGEL BEING ANGEL ‼️

"Ya know, not a very convincing interrogation scene." Husk spoke, cleaning bottles. You all watched the...thing on the TV in disgust, wanting it to stop.

Angel chuckled. "Alright dickhead, what makes you think you have any right to insult my work to my fucking face?"

"You really gonna sit there and act like these scripts ain't hot garbage?" 

He gasped. "Fuck you. This is classy art!" he gestured to the TV.

"That's bullshit." Husk got out of the bar, and came up to Angel. "You get drunk and bitch about them all the time. Everyone likes to bitch to the bartender." he continued.

"I know everything about you and these motherfuckers at this point." 

Husk pointed to Pentious, "That one. That one is a insecure buffoon whose lonely ass watches you idiots sleep."

Sir Pentious's eyes go wide as he looked at everyone, who have him differen't looks. Vaggie looked angry, while Charlie looked uncomfortable. Pentious smiled awkwardly, leaning back in his seat.

"Princess, is a bleeding heart who wants to solve everybody else's problems 'celp her own." Husk said.

Charlie smiled, shaking her head, "What? No, I- what? Pfft, no."

Vaggie growled as Husk pointed to her, "This one judges everyone and everything because she hates herself."

Vaggie groaned, rolling her eyes as she looked away from Husk.

"And Niffty." Husk chuckled, "You don't even want to know what her deal is." Husk said as he took a drink from his cheap booze.

Angel Dust kicked his legs as he laughed.

"Oh, you weren't kidding!" Angel laughed, "Wow, kitty's got claws. Meow."

Angel look ahold of Husk's face, looking into his eye's as their noses touched. 

Husk pulled away from him, pointing at them with an angry face, "And you two!" Husk laughed a bit, "Don't get me started. I see right through you and all this bullshit, and how fake you are." Husk said as he looked at Angel.

Angel laughed, "Me? Fake? Wow. I had no idea. Guess that's why i'm an actor, dumb@ss.' Angel said as he stood, getting in Husk's face, "And-" his phone rang. "Hold that thought." He pulled it from his pocket and excused himself quietly, walking away.

"Hello?" he spoke, "Uh, yeah, I'm-. No, Val, I just-" Angel spoke into the phone, running a hand through his hair as the group watched him, "Yeah, I'll be right there."

"Well, uh..looks like Val needs me for an emergency shoot." he chuckled. "Uh-huh, sure." Husk spoke.

"Y'know what? Fuck you." Angel spoke, getting in Husk's face. "I don't give a shit what some drunk ass bartender thinks a' me. So why don't you just crawl back to whatever cave you came from, porn critic."

"Look Angel we need you he-" your eyes widened as you got cut off by a text ping and you sighed. "Fuck.." you muttered.

You pulled out your phone and checked the message real quick, then put it back. "Sorry everyone I gotta go too. Getting back to work and shit." you spoke quickly, grabbing your bag and running over to leave with Angel.

Charlie reached out for the two, "Angel, Y/n! You can't leave yet!" Charlie moved, standing in front of the door, "We haven't finished our exorcises for the day."

Charlie smiled, taking their hands, trying to lead them back to the group.

You chuckled. "You'll be fine without us princess." you turned to open the door.