5

After having dinner by myself, I decided to clean up a bit before my mother arrived. Tidied up the kitchen and washed the floors. The guest room has been untouched since Areum stayed here last. To be honest, it was just her room because no one else stays over my place. Jimin almost did once, but she decided to sleep in her bed instead.

After scooping out my cat Sushi's litter box, I went to the bathroom to wash my hands. As I dry them off with the towel hanging from the rack, my phone goes off.

Eunseok.

It's a video call. God, is he insane?

Thankfully, my brush is placed right in front of me, and I decided to brush out a few strands before answering the call. To my surprise, the familiar face pops up, only this time he's fresh out the shower.

His once silky hair sticks to his face as the steam behind him is still lingering in the air. He's trying to kill me. His big doe like eyes stare at my ceiling, as I have yet to point the camera towards me. "Hellooo." He chuckles, calling for me.

He places his phone a little farther away, reaching for a separate towel to use to dry his hair off. His full chest is now displayed on the screen. "Put a shirt on." I giggle. There's no way I'll allow him to see how red my face is right now.

"I know you like the view," He laughs.

I know he intentionally waited until he was in this state to call me. "You could've called me AFTER you get dressed from your shower, you creep."

"I didn't want to risk you falling asleep before I got to call you." 

"Suuureee. I'm in my early 20's, do you really think I'm going to be asleep on a Friday night at 10:45?

"In my defense, you did tell me all you were gonna do is eat and sleep all weekend." He puts his arms up. "Let me see you already." He whines.

"You saw me earlier." I comment as I take the phone into my grasp, only allowing him to see up until my eyes. I venture out into my bedroom and turn off all the lights behind me.

"Well, now I can't see you at all. It's so dark. See! You were about to go to sleep."

"No, I'm going to binge something. Theennn, I'm going to sleep." I turn the TV on the dim lighting, illuminating the small portion of my face once more. I decided to be nice and hold my phone out a little farther, not paying much attention to my screen as I pick an anime that I have yet to complete.

I hear him cough to clear his throat. "Aren't you cold?Put a sweater on before you get sick." I took at the screen, his eyes averted. I then realized what he meant by that. I was wearing a tank top, and my cleavage was visible. He clearly saw what was on display.

"No, it's pretty warm in here." I laugh. We both gave each other a small show tonight, it seems.

He changes the subject, "When's your birthday?" He asks out of the blue.

"May 2nd. When's yours?"

"March 19th." He responds. "What's your favorite color?"

"Are we really doing this right now?" I laugh.

"This is vital information. I have to know these things if I'm going to start dating you."

"Green." I respond, trying to hide my smile at his comment.  This game of 20 questions went on until Eunseok was done styling his hair with the blow dryer. Shirt now on and laying in bed, he decided to finally let me start watching my anime.

"Good luck with your mom tomorrow. I'll let you rest now." He comments as he lets out a laugh.

I roll my eyes and let out a deep sign. "I guess. Goodnight Eunseok."