9

Today was finally the day. My beautiful, wonderful vacation that I've been waiting for for what feels like an eternity. Last night after work, I finished packing all the extra stuff. Areum and I went shopping for.

"Are you ready?" Areum smiled at me while taking my backpack in her arm.

"Yeah, let me just say bye to my baby." I spot Sushi sunbathing by the window in the living room. I take her in my arms and bring her little head closer, giving her millions of little kisses all over. "Mommy's gonna miss you, baby. You be good to Uncle Seungchan. He's gonna give you food and spend some time with you while I'm gone."

"Joooooo. We're gonna miss our train." She tries to speed up the process.

"Ok, I'm coming. I'm coming." I put Sushi back where she originally was. "Let's go!" I grab my suitcase, and we rush out my apartment.

"I gave Seungchan my key like you asked." I nodded my head while pressing the button to head down.

"Thanks." I say. "I would've asked Eunseok, but he seems busy. I didn't want to bother him." 

"No worries, my baby doesn't mind." The bell dings, and we make our way out the elevator. "Besides, he'll do anything I tell him to," She jokes. We make our way out of the complex and onto the street, Seungchan waiting for us to hop in the car so he could drop us off at the train station. 

"I still think it's very rude that I wasn't invited." Seunchan says as we pull off. " And thanks a lot Jo for making Eunseok out of nowhere want to clean up his apartment." He scoffs, the sarcasm seeping through his words. "The man finally gets a girlfriend, and nooowww he wants to act all gentleman like." I chuckle at him, calling me Eunseok's girlfriend. The man has done absolutely everything except for making a move. 

"All I said was you guys could help him out, I didn't think he'd take me seriously. After all, I did expect him to wait until I got back. He did put me on cleaning duty, too." I remember the conversation we had about all of us getting together and helping him finally get situated in his home. I was the first person he invited, but apparently, Eunseok forgot that little detail. 

"I told him to wait, but no. Now Mr. Rich Man CEO wants to impress you and have the place looking spic and span by the time you two get back from your getaway. AKA my girlfriends girlfriend stealing her away from me. " Seungchan play fights with me. 

"Hey I had her first. Right pookie?" I look over at Areum and she's a giggling mess. 

"You both are idiots." She laughs. " And whats with this girlfriend talk hm? You haven't told me anything. Whats going on between you two?" 

"Do I know something before little miss know it all does?" Seungchan does a victory laugh. "She didn't tell you what her and cupid were up to the other night?" 

"Zip it big mouth."

"No no no, I want to know now!" Aruem demands. "You told me it was a measly little sleepover and I believed you." 

"And thats all it was. Nothing happened. Geez Seungchan does that man tell you everything?" 

"Hey it's not like I want to hear it. He drools at the thought of you. I don't understand why he's making you wait to make it official. My poor girlfriends girlfriend is suffering." He joked. Does Eunseok really talk about me that much with Seungchan? I guess he would be the only other person he could talk to about me considering I've known him for so long. 

"You guys talk like a group of teenage girls I swear." Aruem laughs. "Hey I'm thinking of beating this Eunseok guy up if he doesn't wife up my girlfriend soon."

"I'll back you up baby. I'm tired of hearing about Jo." He pauses, "No offense Jo." I scoff.

"Gee thanks. I really feel the love coming from you two." I knew the 20 questions about my sleepover with Eunseok was coming as soon as Areum and I get on the train. I'm just surprised she's not asking them in front of Seungchan. I know he'd spill whatever information Eunseok has given him and for some reason I feel like he's holding back on what he and his best friend have been talking about. Why did Eunseok suddenly want to clean while I was away? Did he really think I wouldn't want to help after being on vacation? He's only half right. My body wouldn't want to but I know I'd still do it. I like him too much to not take up that offer. Maybe I'll shoot him a text before we get to Jeju.