𝟎𝟐.

{ SEPTEMBER 6 }

The doorbell rang and I looked out the window above my couch to see who it was

The doorbell rang and I looked out the window above my couch to see who it was. I didn't know who be at people door in Georgia, and the peephole was too small for me to see.

I saw the same man from walmart days ago and I pulled out my wallet expectantly. Lo and behold, I didnt have a single bill to pay.

All I had was my debit card, my credit card, shit even a chipotle card. The cash I had, which was a $5 bill for charity and homeless people, wouldn't be the equal to what he was selling.

I was willing to take anything, shit maybe even nugs. But I knew none of that will be going for $5.

I opened the door with a guilty grin. He had a black Nike Elite bookbag slung over his back. He looked me up and down with low and tired eyes.

"Come in." I motioned, moving out the way for him to walk in. "Wipe your feet."

He wore a red polo colored tee, like the ones chief keef wears. By the stitching and the pockets of his jeans, I had a strong feeling he was wearing true religion jeans and it was in medium wash. He had on Cardinal Red Jordan 3s.

My apartment was pretty large. Two bedrooms; One master bedroom and one standalone bedroom and bathroom. I use the extra room as my nail room.

First walked in, itd be the living room you'd be seeing. On the same wall the door was on, there was my flatscreen TV.

There were two couches. The longest couch had an extension to put your legs on and seated three or four people, while the other couch seated at most two since it was more of a single couch.

On the left was my kitchen. There was a marble island counter. Behind it were the appliances and marble countertops.

Walk straight from the kitchen was the dining room, just a table that seats 8 people. on the hallway leading from it were the two rooms and one bathroom.

"Whatchu wan buy ma?" He asked, standing by one of the couches awkwardly.

"So guess what?" i awkwardly laughed, clasping my hands together as I smiled guiltily. "I only have a five dollar bill, I deposited all my money this morning. But I'll give you free dinner and a free manicure if you give me whatchu got for da free."

"No wonder it smell like that." He thought for a while, staring at the blank TV. "Ight where the food at?"

I led him to the dining room and began plating food for him. I took time making it presentable, so he wouldn't be too regretful of this deal.

I gave him a hefty plate of alfredo pasta with 5 wings, waiting for his reaction. "If you don't like it then I can get you something else?"

"Naw this shit good, ma."