𝟎𝟓.

{ SEPTEMBER 10 }

I drove my hellcat into the wired gate surrounding the house, punching in a code I found on his phone

I drove my hellcat into the wired gate surrounding the house, punching in a code I found on his phone. His whole life was documented on his phone. I just wonder how devastated he'd be to lose it.

I turned the steering wheel, trying to accommodate with the ever changing driveway.
Hedges of green circular bushes decorated the pebbled stone driveway rose bushes, orange trees, and more where manned by someone cutting the thorns on a rose brush.

He glanced at my car then looked away, going back to making the rose bush presentable. I hoped everyone who stayed at his house was this lenient.

I stopped at the front of the house, close to the door and a running marble fountain. It was either a Spanish or Mediterranean style house and it was gorgeous.

White and creme marbles stacked upon each other to create the exterior walls gleamed in the light of the sun. Lanterns were present but not turned on. My guess is that they were used during the night.

The house held many arches. They led to large oak doors while the others held black framed windows.

There was a pathway with slabs of stone leading to the door. I parked my gray and pink modified Dodge Charger, taking the key out of the ignition and walking up to the door.

 I parked my gray and pink modified Dodge Charger, taking the key out of the ignition and walking up to the door

I shoved Christian's house key in the hole, turning the knob and slowly pushing the door open.

The interior was gorgeous, a large carpet led the way to the another room, while a spiral staircase led to the second floor.

I went upstairs quickly, not staying to admire the interior. I didn't know if he left his baby unsupervised because he thought he'd be able to go home.

I searched on the second floor, pushing doors open, looking for a baby in one. I saw cute blue bubble letters decorating a door and I knew immediately it had to be the baby's.

It spelt Albertoe out crookedly in a semi circle. I smiled before pushing the door wider, seeing a cute nursery with a wide window filling it with natural light.