The Beginning of Forever

At 7:30 on the dot, Loki and Kate met inside of O'Sullivan's. 2 hours later, Kate knew so much more about him, his home and his sad upbringing. She started to understand that what she thought only to be sadness behind his eyes, was much more than that. They both knew after that night that what they each felt for the other wasn't going to be something that was just passing phase, it was real. Over the next 2 weeks they were rarely out of each other's sight.

Loki arrived at Kate's home, knocking on the door as he entered. "Kate, my love, it's me", he said as he scanned the room for her. Not seeing her he made his way to the kitchen, she was not there either. He stopped for a moment hearing soft music playing from the upstairs area, so he walked curiously towards the sound. The music was coming from Kate's bedroom. Peeking through the crack in the door, Loki saw soft candlelight glowing, but hearing no sound from Kate, only the soft music playing. He gently opened the door to find Kate curled up on her bed asleep. He gently laid down beside her and wrapped her up in his arms.

With this, Kate moaned softly. As her body loosened, she allowed herself to be held by Loki. He began placing soft kisses below her ear down to the curve of her neck that disappeared into her shirt. Her hand spread over the ridges of the muscles on the arm that was wrapped around her waist causing Loki to hold her tighter. Kate knew that she wanted him, to feel him, every part of him. He placed soft kisses on her forehead, finding his way to her lips and the kisses became deeper. She moved against his body, her hand spread further up the ridges of muscles of his arm until it became tangled in his hair.

"Are you ready for this!, Loki clarified. He had waited patiently since the first day that his eye had fell upon her beautiful face from 2 rows of booth's, to show her how just the mere sight of her had made him a tangled mess of emotions on the inside. Kate began kissing the sharp angle's of his jawline, down the side of his neck. She pulled away from his embrace enough to see the soft shadow's of his face. Cupping the side of his cheek, she looked at him. Studying his blue eyes that looked like two deep ocean orbs staring back at her with longing, needing, wanting. This made her heart sing to know that the man she had fallen hopelessly, completely in love with wanted her, loved her, the way she did him.

They were on the same page and she knew that he knew it too.

"Yes, my love", she whispered. The warmth of her breathe sent a feeling through Loki he had never felt before, he felt it down to his soul. He knew that she loved him, all of him. What a feeling he thought. To be wanted, to be needed, to be loved, completely. For weeks he had wondered if this incredible creature could ever love someone like him. The hero in some stories, but the villain in others. Kissing her softly, Loki's hand smoothly traced his palm up Kate's back until it reached her hair, giving it a gentle tug which forced her to tilt her head backwards enough for Loki to find her mouth with his own. His kisses soft and tender were quickly traded for deeper one's.

Their skin still separated by their clothes, Kate felt the edge of Loki's belt scrape across the material of her cotton t-shirt. With this she felt her own growing anticipation, a warm tingling sensation danced across her entire body. His moves were slow and deliberate as his hands roamed from her back, down her arm, to the hem of her shirt until he was cupping her breast in his hand. Everything is still covered by her bra, but he could still feel the taut nipple beneath the fabric. He turned Kate onto her back and gently lifted her t-shirt over head revealing the softness of her skin to him all warm and pink. He reached down and kissed down her cheek, into her neck. Her scent so tantalizing that it set off a primal feeling in him.