Gates of Asgard (Mature/Fluff/Explicit)

Now that the decision had been made, Loki knew that he would HAVE to talk to Thor about it. Immediately Thor was unsure if going back was a great idea. He understood Loki's reasons, but he also knew how Odin felt about humans. He had already gone through that with Odin because of his love for Jane. That didn't deter him from loving her, nor did it stop him from giving up everything that was his birthright to be with her. Nonetheless, Loki had come so far living on Midgard, especially after meeting Kate.

The day came that Loki and Thor finally had time to sit down and really discuss the upcoming trip. "Loki, I want to say this and I don't want you to take this the wrong way" Thor started, knowing that no matter how gentle he tried to be that this would likely open up old wounds. However, he still hoped that Kate had helped him to control his temper enough to listen to reason. And he still had valid reasons for this trip to not happen and he wanted Loki to know how he felt.

"Ok, Thor, I've been waiting for your fake support to find its way into the light, how long have you been pretending", he snapped. "Loki, I love Kate, I think she has been a wonderful addition to your life and to mine" he gently said. "And I do support you in theory, that is not fake", he bellowed. "But Odin banished you here for a reason and he sent me with you" he calmly said. "Yes Thor, and it was a greater win for you, was it not"? "I don't recall hearing you begging Odin to stay on Asgard", Loki quipped, his anger starting to rise at the thought of Thor disagreeing about the first positive idea that Loki had, had in millenniums regarding their family. He knew that Loki still sought approval, more Odin's than Frigga's. Loki could no longer listen to Thor babble on about his thoughts on his and Kate's plans. No matter what happened during the day, he never let it affect his mood around Kate. Her day is full of enough frustration without him dumping more on her.

"Thank you Thor for giving me your HONEST opinion.....I'm glad the truth is finally out", he said full of anger and sarcasm. "Loki, I am just looking out for your and Kate's wellbeing and you damn well know it", Thor shot back. "Take heed Brother, I am taking Kate to Asgard", he said, choking back the anger that he felt.  Odin can throw us in the dungeon if he chooses, but I want Kate to experience everything about my life. And it's important to me that she meet Mother". "Loki, I will go with you and Kate", he replied, full of intention to keep them both safe from palace guards and especially Odin. "You will do what, go with us" he asked? Loki was confused as to why his brother would ever think that they needed a babysitter or god forbid a protector. If anyone was going to protect Kate it would be him, alone. "You heard me, I will go with you", he replied again. "You can't let Odin think you got away from me and showed up without my knowledge, I'm here for a reason", he stated, "and no that reason isn't just Jane". "It's my plan to tell Odin everything, he'll see I didn't just "show up" when he meets Kate", Loki replied. With that, Loki left to take a drive to clear his mind and calm down. He refused to take his anger at Thor out in Kate.

A couple hours later when he arrived at Kate's house, she was in the shower, in a flash he was naked joining her there. Something about Loki had changed, he was angry, angrier than he had been in a long time. Pressing her against the wall and kissing her deeply, he purred into her mouth, "this is the only place in this entire house that I've not taken you". "I want you Kate, all of you, over and over".

Loki raised her hands above her head, pinning them to the wall as his thigh slid more firmly between her legs. He tipped her head against the wall and crushed his lips against hers. She opened her mouth, licking at him and biting his bottom lip. His free hand explored her body, cupping a breast and taking the taut nipple in his fingers. He rolled and pulled gently, pinching it hard, making her gasp and arch up. Reaching between her legs, he found that she was already wet.  He grabbed Kate's wrist, bringing her hand down to rub his length. "Feel how hard you make me," his deep voice rumbled against her. She groaned, and her eyes closed as she ran her hands over the bulge of his length.