Wedding Day part 2 (Explicit)

Kate awoke to the sound of her phone ringing. "Darling, good morning", he said cheerfully. "Good morning, my love, how did you sleep", she asked. "Sleep was dreadful, I did not have you in my arms and I'm afraid a pillow doesn't make a good substitute". "And you darling, how did you sleep", he asked? "It was late before I got in from my night out with Jane and my girlfriends", "Actually I did get some sleep, but I still missed you, hurry up and get back in my bed with me", she joked. "After today Darling, we will never have to sleep apart ever again", he coo'd with that velvet voice that Kate loved so much. "I'm getting up now, so I can get our big day started", "I will see you later this evening, I will be the one with the white dress on", she laughed. "Darling, I will be the one in the Black suit and I will see you on the beach at sunset", he said, "Kate, one more thing before I go, I love you". "My love, I will be looking for you and I love you more", she said, hanging up the phone.

Loki couldn't believe that he was about to marry the one woman that he didn't think he would ever find. Suddenly a bright light shown through the crack under his doorway. And then he heard a familiar voice talking to Thor. Opening his bedroom door he took a few steps back with tears in his eyes because he couldn't believe what he was seeing. How on earth could this be happening he wondered to himself....it was Frigga. "Mother", he asked, his voice chocking back tears, are you really here? Frigga walked over to him, putting her arms around him. He could feel the warmth of her body against his as she embraced him tightly. "Loki, did you really think that I would not be here today"? "You forget that I am a witch and I sense when there are things that need my attention with my children", she said lovingly. "But, but how did you manage to get Odin to allow you to come to Midgard", he asked, shocked to see her standing in front of him, right in front of him. "Loki, Odin doesn't stop me from do anything when it pertains to my children", she advised him, giving him a soft smile. "And what of Odin, did he not come with you", he snuggly asked. "No, Loki, he stayed behind to watch over Asgard, she said, with a sad look on her face. Sad, because Odin's attendance would've helped Loki not feel quite so ostracized. "No matter, thank you Mother for coming to share our special day with us", "I know Kate will be thrilled to see you", he said, with sheer joy on his face. He hugged Frigga again, just to make sure he wasn't lost in a dream, the one that haunted him for nights on end. But she was real and she was really on Midgard, with him, Thor and his precious Kate.

The remainder of the day Loki and Thor went about preparing for the evenings events, suits ready, bags packed, checking into the beachside hotel. Loki and Kate had chosen to get married in Turks & Caicos. Kate had always loved the beach. The smell of the salty air, the crystal blue water and the food. And Loki loved anything that made Kate, his Kate, happy.

Kate had done much the same. She, her Grandparents and Jane had arrived at the hotel together. Kate stayed in her grandparents room while Jane had gone to the room that Thor had reserved to drop off her bags. When she walked into the room, she gasped taking a step back"Your majesty", she said taking a bow, "I had no idea you would be coming". "Isn't it great Jane, Mother will be here with us today, she surprised both of us this morning", Thor exclaimed. "My dear Jane, it's so good to see you again", she said, reaching out and hugging Jane. "There's no way I would miss this special occasion for Loki, a mother knows when one of her children needs her", she said, reaching out to give his hand a gentle squeeze. Loki couldn't keep from smiling, he couldn't believe she was there either. Her arrival made this incredible day complete for him. "I would love to stay, but I simply must get back to Kate to help her get dressed", Jane said, excusing herself from the room. "Jane", Loki quickly asked, "How is my Darling Kate"? "Is she as nervous as I am, or is she her usual cool self"? He beamed with utter happiness just at the mention of Kate's name. "She is happy Loki, happier than I've ever seen her, today", she replied, he breathed a sigh of relief. "Wait", Frigga quickly called out to Jane, "I will accompany you, I want to see my new daughter and meet her family". Jane paused in the doorway and she and Frigga left the room together.