Master's little slut II (JJK)

He fists my hair making me look up to his eyes "Red Room now" he orders and loosen his hold on my hair. I surely pissed him off but do I regret it? Hell nah!!

I like rough, angry sex, when he uses me only as his toy, sex toy.

I crawl towards the red room when a hard spank lands on my butt making it jiggle.

Master opens the door of the room which only opens with the fingerprint of my master. After entering the room he closes the door behind me.

He pulled me towards the king size bed which was in the corner of the room. I wait patiently for him still in the doggy position.

Master comes back with a box I know which contains sex toys which master is gonna use on me.

He comes towards me, grabs my hair and makes me stand between his legs. He opens the box and pulls out a nipple clamp and attaches it to my nipple, making me feel pain but I like this pain. It was not enough that he added weight to the nipple clamp. He takes another clamp and attaches it to my clit, I moan at the feeling.

He makes me stand grabbing my hair and cuffs me hands behind my back. He took the bullet vibrator and inserted it in my pussy keeping the vibrations at low speed. He inserted a big butt plug in my ass which was unable to fit inside but he still stuffed it inside.

As if this was not enough he inserted a dildo in my pussy which already had a vibrator inside it. I arch my back feeling full. To keep everything in my hole he secured it with a chastity belt. It makes my clit feel more painful as it is clamped.

I moan at the feeling.

He speeds up the vibrator to the maximum speed making my legs shake at the feeling. He throws me on his lap such that my stomach rests on his thighs and my nipples hang down the bed making it feel pain as the weights are making it more painful.

"Count" he orders in his dark voice.

He spanks my left ass with the whip "o..one" I stutter feeling burning sensation.

He again spank on the same spot "t..tw..two" tears spill out of my eyes staining my cheeks.

"F..forty n..nine" he whips me on the same spot without a break.

"F..fifty" he whips me with so much pressure I could see the stars in front of me. He halts for a few seconds giving me a break.

I know he just started his punishment and he's not gonna stop soo soon.

He grabs my hair making me stand on my feet and throws me on the bed. I yelp as soon as my ass comes in contact with the mattress. He turns me over on my stomach and sits on my ass putting his weight on me, not full but making it hard for me to breathe, he weighs twice than me.

My nipples hurt when he pulls the weight with great pressure. He removes the weight from the nipple clamp leaving only the clamp on my nipple.

"Count" he orders again.

He whips me more hard on the right butt, I moan at the feeling. He whips me continuously, making me cry.

"F....fi...fifty" I breathe in relief when he stops abusing the same spot on my right ass.

"Good girl" he pats my head. I wiggle my ass thanking him, he again places a few spanks on each of my butt and kisses on the spot he abused. I hum feeling his lips.

He stops the vibrator which was in my pussy. He opens the chastity belt, my core clenched, feeling the air. He removes the dildo which was soaked, he puts his three fingers inside me In a swift motion and starts moving it. He curls his fingers inside me, finding the bullet vibrator. He removes his fingers along with the vibrator. I whine about the empty feeling in my pussy.