Kitten (JJK)

"Daddy" a young girl sulks sitting beside the man who is busy typing something on his laptop. He hums, fixing his gaze on his laptop.

"Look at me daddy" she whines hugging his biceps but his focus doesn't bulge making her annoy at his actions.

"Wait for a few minutes" he whispers, the girl pouts and bites his naked bicep as he was only wearing his sweatpants.

"Stop biting, kitten" Jungkook says looking at her. A smile crepts his face seeing his baby sulking for his attention.

"NO!! Daddy is not giving attention to y/nie" she folds her hands over her chest making him chuckle.

"Come here" he spreads his arms keeping the laptop on the side table while she climbs in his arms hugging his bare body.

"Is my baby angry?" he asks, stroking her hair while she hums snuggling more in his warm embrace.

"Now tell me what do you want daddy to do" he cups her cheeks gently placing his lips on her forehead for a few seconds.

"Let's play" her reply makes him smirk. Grabbing her ass he rubs her clothed pussy on his dick which was clothed too.

"Umm ahh" she moans when he takes her skin in between his teeth, chewing it. She arched her neck giving him more access.

"What do you wanna play, kitten?" he murmurs against her skin, sending shivers down her fragile body.

"I wanna play with your lollipop," she whispers, grabbing his shoulders for support.

His smirk grew wider, he stood up from the couch carrying her in his arms and made her lay on the bed.

Hovering over her he attaches his lips with her soft ones taking her in a rough kiss. His finger travels down her neck tracing her skin sensually, to in between her soft melons resisting the urge to grab them.

He slowly removes her shirt button with one hand followed by the second button and soon all her buttons are undone leaving her upper body naked for him as she didn't wear any bra.

His finger again travels from her chest to her stomach, gently tracing his finger on her naked stomach making it stop near her navel. He traces his finger around her belly button.

He pulls her bottom lip with his teeth stretching it making her moan in pain. He moves her face upwards looking at his kitten,lying under him looking like a seductress breathing heavily with closed eyes.

"Open your eyes" he demands, making her open her eyes slowly. His lips again went towards her forehead leaving a long peck.

She gasped when his finger moved inside her navel digging inside it. Her walls around the small navel sucked his big finger inside. He moves his finger in a circular motion inside her navel making her moan and close her eyes again.

He removed his index finger from her navel. He moves his lips from her forehead, kissing her closed eyelids. Then he placed his lips on her nose then to her cheeks. He bites the flesh on her cheek softly and licks it afterwards.

He traced his lips on her neck, copying the work which was done by his finger a few minutes ago. He latches his mouth to her breast once he reaches down there moulding the other one.

He opens his mouth engulfing the soft skin below him as much as he can take inside his mouth, his teeth biting onto the nipple which was erected by the single touch.

His other hand pulled the nipple of her left breast in between their fingers. Moans and whimpers are leaving her mouth since he started playing with her body.

"Ahh d..daddy" her moans get muffled when he again takes her lips kissing her. He moves his lips around her lips, sucking the juice out of them.

His hand travels to the waistband of the panty she was wearing, he rubs his fingers on her clothed wet panty up and down.

He removes the cloth which was being an obstacle and throws it on the ground. He pinches her clit making her scream and taking it as a chance he slides his tongue inside her mouth.

He gently rubs her clit soothing down the burn which he caused. He leaves her lips once they are out of breath.

"Look at me kitten" he whispers, connecting their foreheads while his hot breath fanning her lips.

She opens her eyes looking at him, he again moves his lips on her forehead gently pecking it.

"I love you" he murmurs against her skin. Moving himself above her he slides his one finger inside her vagina which was wet already. He moves his lips towards her breasts which were asking for his attention.

He slides another finger inside her moving it back and forth while his thumb rubs her clit. She moans, feeling too much pleasure with the way his fingers are doing magic inside

"A..ahh d..daddy" she cries and cums on his fingers. She breathes heavily, feeling sore already and he hasn't started yet.

He removes his fingers and brings them closer to his mouth. Moving aside he removes his sweatpants leaving him naked fully.

He positioned himself at the entrance, his eyes met her asking for permission. Once she nods he slowly enters his cock inside her tight vagina. She cries in pain feeling her vagina burning up, unable to take his length inside her. She spreads her legs for him to enter with ease.

He pushes his length inside her pussy, feeling her warm walls which makes him groan. He pushes his entire length inside while her eyes pours out fresh tears. He intertwined their hands slowly moving his lips on her, diverting her mind. He moves back and forth in slow rhythm once she adjusts to his. He leaves her lips looking at her face.

"Open your eyes kitten, look at me when I'm making love to you" he whispers again placing his lips on her forehead

"Eyes on me" he grunts moving his hips, placing her leg on his shoulder he kisses her inner thigh.

His pace becomes fast once she gives him a signal. His thrusts were slow but deep reaching her womb. She jerked upwards with every thrust.

"Ahh F.. fuck" she whimpers when his thrusts become a little too harsh on her fragile body.

Grabbing his shoulders to support her eyes met those who were already staring at her. His gaze was intimidating her, two years in the relationship and still those eyes have the power to flutter her, intimidate her.

After completing her graduation she decided to live with her boyfriend who was two years older than her.

His thrusts become more harsh when her tight walls clench around his dick, coating it with her juices. With a final thrust he cums inside her emptying himself.

"I love you baby" he whispers, kissing her once again.

"I love you too, daddy" she says smiling at him with her red cheeks making him chuckle at her cuteness.

He removes himself and stands up taking her in his arms and going towards the bathroom.

This is the softest smut I have written till now😆😅
Hope you like it!

To be continued...... :)