Master's little slut III (JJK)

Jungkook pov

I woke up feeling something soft underneath me. My mouth is stuffed with something soft and big. I open my eyes, finding myself above my slut who was sleeping below me withstanding my weight for the whole night with her boob in my mouth sucking it. I sleep on her using her as my mattress sometimes.

I sucked a bit aggressively on her boob drinking her milk. Soon I will breed my slut so she can produce natural milk then I can drink her milk without any drugs. moving my dick which was inside her for the whole night hard and slow with deep thrusts.

I pinch her other nipple making her moan in her sleep. What a slut.

I leave her boob hovering above her thrusting inside her with harsh and fast thrust making her open her eyes wide.

"G..good m..morning m..master" she whispers underneath me spreading her legs wide for me.

My hands went to choke her neck while she struggled to breathe. After a good morning quickie I milked her with my cum and stayed in her hole for a few minutes. I lie down below her again putting all my weight on her making her moan. This bitch has become a slut now. My personal slut whom I can use however, wherever, whenever I want.

I remove myself from her standing up from bed. She moans, feeling pain all over body. She gets up from the bed kneeling in front of me sticking her tongue out. I smirk seeing her submissive state. Ohh how I spent weeks training her.

I spit inside her mouth grabbing her hairs while my cum flows down her pussy. I slap her cheeks a few times harshly and leave her hairs.

I enter the bathroom and stand under the shower taking a bath while my slut stand at the corner watching me. I gesture her with my fingers and soon she crawls towards me kneeling in front of my cock. I make her stand up taking a squeeze of body wash. I scrub it all over her body, washing her off. My cum mixed with her juices flows out of her pussy making my semi hard cock erect.

I insert two fingers inside her and she holds onto my bicep for support. I thrust inside her a few times and opened her pussy with two fingers helping the juices inside her to flow out. I massage her breasts, kneading it slowly but putting enough pressure to make her feel pain.

Washing her body thoroughly I make her stand under the shower and attach my lips to her. I move my hands down to knead her ass. I break the kiss after a few minutes leaving her breathless. She closes her eyes, taking a few heavy breaths. The water dripping down her young curvy body which was milky white when I bought her here but now is covered with several marks which I gave her.

"Breakfast in 20 min" I ordered her. She quickly opens her eyes looking at me with her innocent eyes. Her brown eyes are such a turn on.

She walks out of the shower covering her body with a towel. I watch her till she is out of my sight and I continue to take a bath.

Y/n pov

I walk out of the shower drying myself with the towel and stand in front of the dressing table. I blow dry my hairs applying moisturizer on my face with a lip balm on my lips.

I go towards the drawer which was beside our bed and take out the electronic vibrator. It looks so small, not even the size of my pinky finger.

I climb down the stairs making my big boobs jiggle leaking some milk out of it.

I go to the kitchen and take a glass from the drawer and keep it on the dining table. I go back to the kitchen preparing breakfast for my master.

Cracking two eggs on the pan I let them cook for a few seconds and flip it over the other side. I cook some rice in the cooker and cut the vegetables to make fried rice.