Master's little slut IV(JJK)

Do I have to wear this all day?" I asked myself. Why didn't the master remove the vibrator?. Did he forget?

Should I remove it myself? No master will be angry. Let it be, I'll bear it until the master arrives.

I got up and went to the kitchen and washed the dirty dishes. After washing it I cleaned my hand and took some snacks and sat on the ground in front of the couch. I don't have permission to sit on the couch, bed, or chair until and unless the master demands it. I switched on the TV watching my fav drama while munching my fav snacks.

"Ahh~~" I feel the electronic vibrator, vibrate into my pussy.

The vibrations intensify sending shivers down my whole body. I try not to touch my sex without the permission of my master.

The vibrations continue, giving my pussy an immense amount of pain and pleasure. I clutch the couch not trying to cum, I can't cum.

Arching my back, my hold on the couch tightened, I know he is doing it purposely. I look at the camera placed on the corner of the room which can capture my body perfectly and one at the table in front of me which can give the view of my pussy to my master who is sitting in his cabin.

I spread my legs giving him a great view of my pussy which he ruins every night. The speed of the vibrations increases, I know he must be jerking himself off on his chair.

I tried, tried hard to control but the pleasure was too much to control and I ejaculated, spurting my cum all over the floor. I know the master will be angry but I'm here to receive his punishment.

My vibrations still continue to abuse my sensitive pussy. I hear the vibrations of my phone and I know who is calling me.

I picked up the phone, keeping it on speaker.

"Aren't you becoming too bold, slut" the master roars, breathing heavily.

"I'm sorry master" I say, spreading my legs wide for him.

"I want the whole penthouse to be cleaned before I arrive, if I find a single stain on the floor your body is going to break tonight" he demands in his deep voice and hangs up before I could reply.

I sigh and crawl towards the drawer and take out the broomstick and a dildo and stuff the dildo in my ass.

It's his way to punish me, it's not my first time doing it but it's been more than a month since I used it. The vibrations stop making me do my work peacefully. I went towards the dining table and cleaned the kitchen.

He told me to clean the whole penthouse but I know he is only talking about the living room. After cleaning with the broomstick. I slid down on the floor getting on my fours and started rubbing the floor beneath me. It's hard to clean when my milk stains the floor again.

"Ahh....m..master" a moan leaves my mouth when the vibrations start again. I am still at my place feeling my walls tight.

I was so into the pleasure that I didn't notice the front door opening until jungkook came Inside and spanked my ass with full force that I stumbled forward.

"Ahh~~" I screamed, knowing no one could enter the penthouse except him.

He sits on the couch and I turned around and kept both his feet on my thighs, the vibrations turned slow. I removed his shoes followed by his socks.shoes followed by his socks. I forgot to keep a glass of water as my master came too early today.

"Did you forget something master?" I asked, massaging his feet with my hands trying hard to control my moan as the vibrations are still on. Making my pussy needy for his cock.

"I didn't but you definitely did" he said, taking me by surprise. What did I forget ?

"Get up" he commanded and without any further delay I stood up. I jerked his hands between my thighs and went towards my pussy. I spread my legs giving him full access. He removes the dildo and the vibrator from my hole and stuffs his three fingers inside me without any warning. He moves his fingers in and out of my pussy.

When I was about to cum he removed his fingers making me whine. He spanks my pussy a few times, not too harshly but definitely not lenient.

"Get ready" he says throwing a bag towards me, I catch it making my boobs shake. He pinches my nipple harshly, leaking the milk out of it and latches his mouth to another nipple drinking my milk which he loves.

He leaves my nipple stretching it with his teeth making the milk spill on his face.He then stuffed the vibrator again and said

"Don't remove the vibrator, it's your punishment for Cumming without my permission" he says and folds his leg on on the other leg.

"You have 20 min" he says and I run towards our room taking a quick bath. I opened the box to find a beautiful black dress matching his personality. The dress was off shoulder so that everyone could see the marks he gave me. That's another way to let people know I'm his and he's mine.

I put on my undergarments, keeping the vibrator still inside me. The dress has a chain attached to the waist. The dress reaches till my thighs leaving my legs naked in front of his hungry eyes.

I brush my hair leaving them open and apply a peach lipstick with some moisturiser on my face and run downwards. He turns his head towards me, giving me a smile. He takes my hand and helps me walk outside the door. He opens the door of the car and makes me sit and goes to the other side to drive.

I don't know what special occasion he is taking me out to. The last time I went out was like a few weeks ago. He stops his car in front of a restaurant and helps me walk inside. He blindfolds me once we enter the hotel and guides me inside.

I feel like we are on the elevator, it stops and we get out of it. I walk holding his hands tightly while walking afraid I could fall off. 

He removed my blindfold and a gasp left my mouth. We are on the top floor of the restaurant having the full view of the city. The whole floor was decorated with flowers and balloons. There is also a cake and a happy birthday poster with my photo from when I first met Jungkook.

I forgot my birthday but he didn't. I quickly hugged him sobbing on his chest. He chuckles seeing my reaction.

"I thought you would be happy and here you are crying like I fucked the shit out of you" he ruffles my hairs softly pecking my forehead.

"Happy birthday my little princess" he says again, pecking my forehead.

"Thank you master," I said, smiling widely.

Then suddenly, spanking my ass hard and pinching my nipples making milk come out of it leaving a stain on my black dress.

I gasped and He smirked looking at me.

He drags me towards a table on which a cake was placed.

'Happy birthday slut" the words written on the cake makes me embarrassed.

He comes behind me back hugging me and helps me cut the cake. I feed him cake with my hands but instead he takes the cream and rubs it on my lips and attaches his lips with mine sucking my lips as well as the cream off my lips.

I moaned when he kneaded my ass like a dough. Slapping it from time to time while he continues to abuse my mouth.

"Now I need a return gift " he says, backing away, turning on the vibrations and I know it's gonna be a long night.

THE END....  :)