Doll (KTH & JJK)

Warning: age gap,threesome,hardcore

Introduction

Taehyung and his wife Lili both got married at the age of 23.
They adopted a boy in his teens named jungkook (he was 13 years old) as Lili did not want to be pregnant.
But after a few years Taehyung divorced Lili as she was cheating on him with another guy.

Few months ago.......

Taehyung got married to Y/N's mom a few months ago for some business related stuff.
y/n got along with taehyung and jungkook. And y/n and her mother shifted to Taehyung's house right after marriage.

But things got completed for y/n taehyung and jungkook when taehyung caught jungkook and y/n having sex and for their suprise he also joined them. This got normal for them.
Sometimes both father and son had sex with y/n.

Present.....

Taehyung
Age:34

JungkookAge:24

Jungkook
Age:24

JungkookAge:24

Y/N
Age:21

A man sitting on the couch beside a young girl who was seated between him and his son whimpers, feeling the fingers inside her pussy move back and forth roughly

A man sitting on the couch beside a young girl who was seated between him and his son whimpers, feeling the fingers inside her pussy move back and forth roughly. She spreads her legs wide giving them more access and covers themselves with a blanket properly.

The girl shifts her attention from the males to the female sitting in front of them watching television. Spending a sweet family time.

Her mother looks back hearing some noises,y/n looks at her mother giving her a sweet smile. The lady focused back on the movie playing on the screen.

"Aww is my baby sleepy" Taehyung said before taking y/n in his lap smirking internally looking at her trembled face.

Once she is settled on his lap he slides his dick out of his shorts and inserts in her asshole slowly, her breath hitched feeling his dick inside her in one go. She tries to scream but her mouth gets sealed when someone covers her mouth who is none other than her step-brother.

Her father buries his dick deep inside the young hole. He moans feeling her warm walls clenching around his cock. Few tears escape her eyes at the burning sensation, his cock is too much for her young asshole.

Jungkook brings his finger near her vagina inserting two fingers inside it and taehyung moves his fingers on her naked stomach, raising goosebumps on her body. Gliding his fingers on her chest he pinches her nipples.

"Just look at your big boobs Y/N" Jungkook said smirking, cupping her chest, making her moan.

"Guys I'm sleepy" her mother walks away to her bedroom. As soon as she disappears from their sight, her brother joins his lips with her taking her in a rough kiss.

Taehyung inserts another two fingers in her pussy which were already filled with her step-brother's fingers. Both move their fingers slowly inside her hole.

Jungkook picks her up sliding his father's dick away from her hole and walks towards his bedroom followed by his father.

Once they settled on the bed jungkook wastes no time and inserts his dick in her pussy.

"Ahh d..daddy Please f..fuck me h..harder" she spreads her legs wide lying down on her brother while her back pressed on his hard chest.

Her step-father smirks and joins them on bed, he scoops out some liquid from her pussy which was dripping down and coats it on his dick.

He tries to add his cock in her already filled pussy making her eyes go wide, of course the father and son duo fucked her together but never in the same hole. If one would go for pussy then other would ho for ass but never in the same hole, she never felt their cocks fucking her senselessly in the same hole.

Although she is scared, the thought of having two dicks in her hole excites her. She stretches her folds using her fingers making taehyung smirk seeing his step-daughter so hungry for their dicks.

He tries to enter his tip in her already filled pussy but fails, he again stretches her folds with his fingers, spreading her legs wide. He again tries to insert his dick in her pussy, his tip entering inside her burning her skin at the effect of stretching her vaginal hole.

"Fuck, see you pussy so needy for her father's dick" he chokes her slowly entering inside her.

"Fuck" all three curses when y/n feels herself being stretched out, jungkook for feeling her warm walls along with his father's dick and taehyung for entering fully inside her stuffed hole.

Both the father and son start moving inside her, not giving her time to adjust. Her screams get muffled when taehyung attacks her lips in a rough kiss making her breathless.

"P..please slowly daddy" she cries, not able to cope up with the thrusts. But the devils turn deaf to her pleading and continue to bang her hard and rough.

"Just take whatever we give you like a good doll" Jungkook grunts below her moving his hips.

"What a needy little pussy for daddy's cock, always ready to get banged" taehyung degrades his daughter pulling and pinching her clit.

"P..please" she pleads, asking for permission to release her juices.

"Beg princess" Jungkook smirks, pinching her waist and biting her neck.

"P...please daddy, let t..this useless doll cum. P..please daddy y..you can do whatever you.. you want w..ith me. F..fuck me, ruined.. ruin me, break me"

That's it, these words are enough for them to drive crazy and both start moving back and forth inside her red and bruised pussy.

"F..fuck" jungkook groans and fills her pussy hole while his father is still busy reaching his high. Jungkook stills his movement but keeps his dick inside her pussyhole, the friction of taehyung's dick makes jungkook dicks move.

Taehyung removes his dick fully only to enter with more force making the girl below him whimper in pain.

He continued his actions a few times finally Cumming inside her but both father and son kept their dick inside her vagina.

Now her pussy is getting filled with the cum of her step-brother as well as step-father. Once they are done they removed their dicks only for a dildo to be replaced and kept their cum in her pussy.

"Keep this inside your hole, I don't want my cum to get wasted"

"This will be stuffed in your hole till we want to dump our cum in your useless hole"

"Till then, take care little doll" jungkook said

And taehyung and jungkook went out out of the room.

To be continued......