Doll (part2)

"Umm" y/n whimpers in sleep when taehyung strokes his dick in her ass. Her Being a heavy sleeper maked Taehyung thrust his dick fastly in her young hole.

Although it's not the first time he is fucking her when she's unconscious of the surrounding, but it's always excites him whenever he fucks while she is sleeping.

He rams inside her, hardly biting her big titties, making the girl beneath him whimper in sleep.

"How can you forget me father?" Jungkook asks with a smirk leaning on the door, hands folding on his well built naked chest.

"Opps, my bad" taehyung chuckles, spreading her legs wide and slapping her naked pussy a few times, he looks at his son as if indicating him, 'you take her pussy, I take her ass'

Jungkook shakes his head observing his father's actions towards his step-sister.

"I want her mouth," Jungkook says and walks towards the bed. Once reaching closer to them he presses his lips on his sister's lips who is still in her dream land.

"What a whore, always ready to take daddy's cock even if she is sleeping"

Jungkook opens her mouth with the help of
his fingers and pushes his dick inside her mouth. Once his tip is Inside he tries to push his entire dick inside but her teeth scratches his meat, paining him.

He hiss when his dick feels the pain due to her sharp teeth. Fisting her hairs he slaps her face trying to wake her up.

Still y/n continues to sleep not giving a fuck that her step-brother and father are abusing her body when she is sleeping.

Y/n jolts up feeling a burning pain on her cheek, she looks up and finds her brother infront of her with his dick inside her mouth.

And taehyung still continues to pound in her ass below her. Jungkook pushes his dick fully inside her mouth, gagging her. Grabbing her hair he bobs her head back and forth.

Still in daze, y/n tries to examine her surroundings. Although both father and son fuck her when she is sleeping but they never woke her up. She will still be in her deep slumber when they both finish using her body but today jungkook wanted a blowjob due to which y/n has to leave her beauty sleep.

"F..fuck, deeper bitch" jungkook fists her hair more tight and taehyung increases his speed tearing her young asshole.

She bobs her head faster, touching her nose to his torso, she takes his dick deep down her throat. Feeling her warm throat, Jungkook groans, releasing a load of cum inside it, making her swallow every drop of it.

"What a good little doll for your brother" jungkook pats her cheeks, spitting on her face.

While taehyung still continues to violate her asshole while Jungkook went out of the room which is unusual.

"S..slow down d..daddy" she whimpers, rubbing her clit with one hand and holding her one leg up with another, giving him access to ram inside her asshole freely.

She jerks open her eyes feeling cold liquid on her vagina, jungkook places the ice cube he bought from kitchen on her clit removing her hand.

Y/n hisses feeling the cold sensation on her clit, but to her embarrassment her pussy leaks more juices when the ice cubes are pushed into her hole.

"Umm ahh" she moans in pure bliss, feeling her body violated by her step-father to which her step-brother shifts her pain to pleasure by giving a cool sensation deep down her pussy where the ice cubes are pushed by his three long fingers.

She hissed in pain when Jungkook's teeth bit her clit. His actions grew more aggressive with each passing seconds.

Taehyung continues to abuse her asshole while Jungkook continues to abuse her pussy. Both ruining her completely.

He continues to finger her until the ice cube is completely melted and leaks out along with her juices.

Once he feels satisfied he moves closer to her mouth capturing her lips in a rough kiss making her taste her own cum with his saliva.

Leaving her lips when both were out of breath he winked at her and moved out of the room.

Once her jungkook was out of her room she finally looks at her step-father who is still not satisfied even though he has cummed three times inside her.(Btw She is on birth control pills)

"D..daddy" she calls him out but the man was so lost in pleasure he couldn't hear her pleading.

He keeps her both legs on his shoulders thrusting inside her, his dick reaching more
deep with the position they are in.

She continues to moan under him while he fucks her mercilessly in her using his all strength. She closes her eyes, giving up, taking whatever he gives.

He removes himself from her asshole after Cumming for the fifth time, he looks down seeing y/n unconscious, but the beast didn't stop there. Now he enters in her pussy, fucking her till she gets her consciousness or maybe till she pass out again, who knows?

The End.....;)