Chapter Two - - part one

Heres a little pikture for all of you

We fly in front of the Sullies leading them into the clans village. The horns being blown as we fly over the reef and find our way over to the shore, circling until we find a place big enough for all of us to land.

People stopped what they were doing, watching and getting out of the way as we were landing in front of them. Sullies right behind us.

I hurry up, mounting off I move over to Amate and help her get off, gently so she doesn't hurt herself. I take our visors off and place them inside of her bags. The weather is so much better than how it is at home. We made few stops and I was desperate to change clothes as it was gradually starting to get hotter. The clothes I forgot how to wear to be honest.

Once I get my tunic off the wind makes it's way over my exposed skin, making me feel rather uncomfortable. The sullies land behind us, their Ikrans visibly being tired.

The group of people already formed around us, mostly familiar faces but to be honest I don't know any of them. Good thing is that they are watching the family behind us rather than focusing so much on us.

At this point we're sucked into the group, they circled us out away from Sullies.

I feel Amate letting go of my hand, she is leaving my side as she walks towards someone, her granddaughter. Ronal. They greet and hug, after long years of not seeing each other I think they deserver a moment for themselves. I look around, trying to catch a glimpse of the family we arrived with but I can't see a single thing.

As I turn my head I am greeted with a smile and pair of spread arms, calling me in for a hug. I walk over to Ronal and wrap my hands around her, only holding for few seconds before letting go.

"We brought a whole package with us" Amate signs to Ronal, a bit rude from my perspective. Ronal's mood shifts, she tells us to pack our stuff and that she will send someone to help us carry it to our marui.

I watch as she disappears in crowd, one small comment from Amate made her switch up so quickly.

"Ouh my pretty boy" Amate's attention shifts, reaching her hands towards someone I yet have to see. She cups the face of the boy in front of her, my heart skips a beat once I realize who that is. Much older and taller then from what I remember, his hair tied up, allowing me to see his new tattoos that gently spread around the side of his neck.

He greats the old woman back, and turning his head towards me he stops my brain from functioning. He looks so much like his mother, strong face and soft lips. And just like her he stands tall and confident. With a smile on his face he greets me as well.

A simple gesture of his fingers, a way of saying 'i see you'.

"Anahera" he speaks up, his voice intimidating but I can't help but find softness in it. I return the gesture and say his name in return. We don't exchange any more looks, nor any other ways of saying hi.

"This is what I have to carry, correct" he asks as he takes our bags, three in total. I take mine since it's not that heavy, unlike Amates stuff. And to be honest I don't think there is a need for me to bother the poor guy any more.

I walk right behind him, Amate few steps behind as she looks around, every time we visit it takes us few moments to take the place in, but for Aonung it's not a problem since he spent his whole life here. Does he even understand it how mesmerizing this place is.

Often I forget how fun it is to walk on their woven pathways that connect every house with every part of the village. With every step you feel like you will bounce off into the water, so you have to be very careful, at least until you get used to it, or unless your goal is to jump off into the water.