- - Chapter Two - - part two

Eclipse slowly approaches. Amate told me how her mother and her used to call it the first sunset of the day, which kinda makes sense.

I haven't moved from my spot much. Amate gave herself a task of making us some new clothes, so I stayed with her to keep her company. Or maybe I stayed here because I don't know where else to go.

I watch as her hands knit, she is making a support for a swimming top. I plan on taking some shells or sea weeds that might help her with the clothes. She can use it as a decoration or a cover up.

"C'mon, let's call Anahera" I hear Tuk's voice as she apereas next to me, jumping in spot as she explains how her and her siblings are going swimming.

I stand up and fix my clothing, saying bye to Amate as Tuk takes my hand, two of us following behind her siblings as they've already ran off.

Two of us followed them to a dock where Tsireya and Aonung stand, next to them is Rotxo. With his goofy hair all over the place.

I greet both Tsireya and Rotxo since I haven't done so yet. Hugging Tsireya and admiring her for how much she has grown.

Tsireya takes the Sullies, I guess she is used to working with people since, compared to Aonung, she has a lot of patience explaining things to them. 

"Should we get in" Aonung asks the two of us.

"Shouldn't we wait for them" I ask him and he just shrugs it off "They won't take long anyways" he comments and I nod.

Rotxo goes in first, jumping head first as Aonung takes a few steps back so he can jump off properly. And then you have me who's just staring at them, not knowing if I should jump.

Am I thinking too much about this?

Like Aonung, I take few steps back and start running. Pushing myself off of the dock and diving head first right behind them.

In an instant I am met with warm water, peaceful and quiet, steady and comfortable. I don't have to fight the water but rather let it take control of my body, letting it guide me through it. Reason why I was debating getting into the water is because I barely have any positive experience from it.

Here, everything is simple. The fish that swim by aren't even afraid of you. The coral the reef, the colors and vibrancy. The beautiful sky that shines through, it's like a different planet. It feels like I belong here, and I wanna stay, put there isn't much air left in my lungs so I gotta swim up.

As I turn around and try swimming up I realize how deep I've gotten. Before I can reach the surface I feel something grabbing my foot, pulling me back into the depth of the water. I panic. Trying to kick my legs but they're both quickly caught and pulled once more.

I look dow  only to be met with the face of Aonung. A stone fell from my chest as I realize he's the one that has been messing with me. He swims up so we are face to face with each other. I slap him playfully over his cheek,. Maybe I should actually hit him once we are out of the water.

I signal for him that I have barely any air left and swim up, leaving him behind me but he quickly catches up. 

He is an amazing swimmer. It would be weird if he wasn't. 

"Where is everyone" I ask him as I look around, no one on the dock, I clearly didn't see anyone around me while under the water.

"Behind you" he says and I turn my whole body to look. All of them are sitting in a shallow water, laughing and talking about something. How much time did it pass. "Tuk wasn't able to swim so they moved over there to take it easy on her" he explains.