Chapter 420

Ember's voice enters my mind using telepathy once I've situated myself within the Titan's domain.

"The technique I call Mana Suppression is really just an advanced form of manipulating visual Qi. You've already shown signs of mastering the beginning stages of this, so by raising your natural capacity and Qi control, Mana Suppression should be very simple."

I sit on a small blanket in a comfortable position, getting ready to start my training, listening to what Ember has to say.

Diving right back into the Titan's Domain wasn't exactly what I was planning for, but the fact that this is most likely the last chance I'll get to use a time dilation chamber of this magnitude, I don't want to waste it.

According to my rough calculations, there's less than 25 minutes in the outside world until this Titan reaches the rift. Considering my last 6-month stay took 30 minutes, I should have roughly 5 months to train in here, and 15 times the Qi to use up...

To be safe, I've put 2 body doubles in the outside world to notify me of any changes or odd outcomes. However, the possibility that they could transfer information into this isolated domain to me is only a theory. To be safe, if I don't get any signals, I'll begin collapsing the space in 4 months.

Ember continues the lesson once I shake myself out of my thoughts.

"Let me show you what I mean in a practical sense. Allow your Qi to flow out of your body just like you do when you swing a sword attack."

I do as Ember says, calming my eyes and allowing waves of Qi to flow from my core into my fists.

I'm unable to release large amounts of visual Qi, but in highly dense areas, particles of energy do flow out, especially in the heat of intense battle.

Both of my fists glow white hot with energy, and tiny particles begin to make a mist around them the longer I hold them in the same place.

"Very good. This is a perfect starting point. The energy being released around your hands will act as a veil to suppress your natural mana output. It is in a very weak form right now because your capacity and control are lacking. However, imagine if you allowed your entire body to be covered in a blanket of energy like this."

I picture Ember's words in my mind's eye, contemplating how much extra energy I would need to be constantly putting out to keep a wave of Qi continuously flowing around my entire body...

Then, I pull out the silver case that Monk gave me and open it with a click.

Inside, a sea of bright white Qi pills looks back at me, and I speak up.

"There's 150 pills. That's 15 times more than my previous training session. However, it's possible I have less time. You know better than me, I'd like a strict outline and training plan on how to hit my goals before our time runs out."

Ember shows a toothy grin and nods.

"Only time will tell. We'll do training in 3 different segments, that is after your initial segment of flooding the entire room with Qi. Considering your current base and mana control, you're still not strong enough to handle this amount of energy. So, the first order of business once the room is ready and actual training begins will be 48 hours of Qi gathering and mana control training. Similar to your previous time in the domain, you will just circulate Qi through your body while all of your buffs are on the highest capacity possible while not building up fatigue. Small water breaks will be permitted, but no other distractions like food or entertainment."

I nod as this sounds reasonable and very productive.

"Next, you'll spend 24 hours on focusing visual Qi to your extremities. Your fists and feet will be first, but the goal is to be constantly expanding the range of coverage. Creating a thin layer of Qi around your arms and legs will be next, then eventually your torso and head to cover your entire body. This will be paired with physical body training. Sprints, pushups, squats, pullups, and weights using your earth summoning magic to make heavy enough gear to push your limits."