4 | ZAMN! (face rev)

...

A few days had passed since the "incident". It was almost like the boys had dissapeared into thin air , having been offline ever since. Even though she didn't know them for a long time Y/N couldn't help but feel a little sad. She couldn't deny how normal it felt to be surrounded by a bunch of idiotic football players.

Her thoughts got interrupted by the sound of notifications. Y/N quickly unlocked her phone , gaining a smile on her face as she noticed it was Nagi who had texted her.

Nagi:
Hi Y/N ^^

Y/N:
NAGI WHAT THE HELL WHERE HAVE U GUYS BEEN ALL THIS TIME?? R U OK??
did that ego guy do something? I will literally come over there myself and beat him to pulp
DONT LEAVE ME ON SEEN WTF

A few minutes went by before Nagi replied again.

Nagi:
Sorry. The others also got their phone back and the hallway was a battlefield.

Y/N:
You guys had your phones taken away?

Nagi:
yuh

Y/N:
Was it because of.. whatever the fuck happened 😭

Nagi:
mhm
I hope you're prepared to have your phone notifications blowing up :x
Cause some of these idiots were dying without you

Y/N:
omg.......
Does that include you?!? 🥺🥺
....
NAGI STOP LEAVING ME ON READ
seen

"What an idiot!" She thought to herself as she plopped down on her phone. Weekdays were busy while her weekends were dull. Usually she'd hang out with her friend group , but Penny was out with her boyfriend while the others were busy doing.. whatever really. The sound of something scratching against the door reached her ears and she hurried towards it , opening it and being greeted by a small black ball of floof meowing contently at her. "Felony you little rascal! Where have you been all day?!" Y/N asked jokingly as she picked the little kitten up and walked with him back towards her bed. Felony happily curled up into her lap , purring ever so loudly as he got his daily needed dose of pats.