1|Costume; Sand/Ray +18

Ray looks at the shot glasses on the table and bites his nails so as not to be tempted to grab a glass and get drunk until he passes out. He knows that coming to a bar when he's still in rehab is bad for him, but it was almost impossible not to. He needed to talk to his boyfriend since doesn't answer his calls.

They had fought a few days ago, because Ray got jealous and made a scene that he was ashamed of later, he talked a lot with his psychologist and he couldn't do anything if Sand didn't want to talk to him. He wasn't going to push too hard, but he was starting to lose patience and get nervous. What if Sand doesn't want anything to do with him anymore? Ray didn't want to lose Sand, he is the love of his life and his soulmate, he loves him too much to lose him.

And because he loves Sand, he's not going to reach out and send months of rehab to hell in seconds.

"I do not know what to do." Ray admits, looking at the stage where Sand is playing with his band. He looks so cute with that leather jacket and his hair kind of messy.

Cheum sighs next to him and crosses his arms.

"If Sand doesn't want to talk to you, then I don't know how to help. I'm sorry, Ray." Cheum rests his arm on Ray's shoulder, sighing.

Ray shakes his head.

"It doesn't matter. I'll see what I can do. Maybe I'll break into his apartment and force him to talk to me."

"If you're going to do that, you can tell me. I'm tired of always ending up between the two of you. Do you think I don't have nightmares since that time the three of us slept crammed into a bed?" Nick complains, pointing his finger at Ray. "But... If you want to appease Sand a little, give him something he likes too."

Nick winks and Ray thinks. Ray can do that, maybe provoke him, if Sand calms down, probably after fucking him, they can calmly talk about what happened and Ray can apologize properly.

"I'll do that," Ray nods, then falls silent. "I don't want to go for the conventional. I want something new. Help me."

"Ah... Sand likes rabbits." Nick points out, raising his eyebrows with a smile.

"I know Sand likes rabbits. Do you want to play twenty questions about Sand? You're going to lose." Ray challenges, wrinkling his nose.

"I'm starting to see why Sand got mad at you." Mew mocks.

"No, I mean. Sand likes rabbits, he likes music... he likes you. Do something with it." Nick clarifies, sipping his glass of rum.

"It means combine it, Ray." April says.

Ray opens his mouth in realization and nods his head. Immediately, he takes out his phone.

"Are there any sex shops open at this hour? Do you think a rabbit costume would look good on me?" Ray asks, looking for a sex shop open online.

"If you can fit your fat ass inside, yes." Cheum agrees and smiles. Ray rolls his eyes a small smile.

"Sand finishes work in an hour, we can entertain him for a while and we'll let you know when he leaves, okay?" Nick says.

"Yes, thanks."

Ray gets up and leaves the bar as fast as he can. He has thirty minutes to get to the nearest sex shop, maybe if he breaks some traffic signs, he can go in less amount of time.

Ray is sitting on Sand's bed, touching the elastic of the stockings hugging him thighs for the fifth time in the last few minutes. What if Sand doesn't like it?

He gets out of bed once and walks to the full-length mirror in the apartment. He had black high heels that made him almost as tall as Sand; the typical rabbit costume, with its ears, fluffy tail, white gloves and a small bow on the neck. He also took the time to paint his lips with lip gloss and did a perfect liner on his eyes.