5|Open the mouth; Ayan/Akk +18

Ayan is obsessed with Akk, with absolutely everything that makes up his beautiful Akk, so it's no secret that he likes Akk's so much. Ayan never misses a chance to tell Akk how much he likes him, however, his boyfriend is a little more embarrassing and doesn't usually tell him what things he likes about him, but Ayan knows that Akk loves him.

So it's a huge surprise when Akk sits next to him on the bed after taking a shower, looking a little nervous. Ayan knows that in Akk's little head, he is looking for a way to tell him something and just waits.

"I..." Akk starts stuttering and blushes. Ayan gives his all not to make fun of his boyfriend, make a joke or flirt with him. Ayan needs Akk to tell him what he wants to say. "I was reading a comic online and..."

Oh, so that's what Akk read. For a few days now, his boyfriend had been on his cell phone a lot and when Ayan tried to see what it was, Akk blushed and blocked the cell phone.

"Are you reading a dirty comic?" Ayan asks, unable to help himself. Akk blushes more, Ayan has his answeer.

Akk decides to ignore his comment to continue talking.

"And... The couple did s-something and..."

Akk can't continue and it's Ayan's job to take the reins from here. Ayan sits next to Akk and hugs him around the waist.

"It's okay love, you can tell me anything." Ayan kisses Akk's bare shoulder and rests the chin on his shoulder.

"If I better show you?" Akk almost pouts and Ayan wants to eat him with kisses.

Ayan prefers Akk to tell him, but seeing what Akk wants him to do is fine too.

Akk looks for his cell phone on the nightstand and searches his files for the complete downloaded comic. He doesn't take too long to find what he wants, because Akk knows very well what page of the comic it is and, embarrassed, gives him the cell phone.

Ayan spends two minutes reading the sex scene of the comic's main couple and if Akk wanted that, he can do it. He would do anything Akk wants. Ayan is a slave to this beauty he has as a boyfriend.

"Good. Lay your head on my lap." Ayan orders.

Akk gasps and Ayan laughs. Still, completely embarrassed, Akk rests his head on Ayan's lap.

Ayan strokes Akk's hair with one hand and leans in to give him a small kiss on the lips.

"Open your mouth, my love."

Obediently, Akk opens his mouth and Ayan slides the tip of his thumb over the fleshy, plush lips that he has kissed so many times, but that have never tired him.

Then Ayan slides the finger into Akk's mouth, who closes his mouth and holds his boyfriend's finger prisoner. Ayan smiles and starts moving his finger in and out of Akk's mouth. His finger fills with saliva and envelops itself in the warmth of Akk's mouth. Ayan adds a second finger and rubs them against Akk's tongue.

The sloshing sound comes almost immediately as Akk begins to salivate more. Ayan is already hard in his pants just seeing Akk so docile and submissive before him.

Akk opens his mouth again and Ayan takes his tongue between his fingers. He wanted to eat Akk's mouth with kisses, but now it wasn't about what Ayan wanted, but what Akk asked of him for the first time.

Akk moans and Ayan releases his tongue to slide his fingers back into Akk's mouth, this time thrusting a little faster. Akk chokes on moans and excessive saliva begins to slip from the corner of his mouth.

"Don't swallow your saliva, okay, love?" Ayan asks and Akk responds with a muffled moan.

When Akk gags, Ayan removes both saliva-covered fingers.