4|Table; Kant/Bison; +18

Bison is losing his mind, he is lying on one of the restaurant tables with his shirt in disarray, his hair messy and sweating, while he has his boyfriend between his legs.

If Fadel discovered them he was going to kill them, but Bison didn't think about it when he jumped on Kant when his boyfriend arrived. Fadel should be at home or Style, he has no idea and doesn't care. If his brother had the brilliant idea of going to the restaurant at that time, then Bison and Kant were dead, especially Kant.

But he cares? Of course not.

"K-kant!" Bison moans, writhing beneath Kant's death grip on his thighs. Kant's tongue penetrates inside him and is accompanied by two fingers that rub against his walls and make him delirious.

Kant's tongue piercing is cold and feels delicious when it connects with his skin, he never gets tired of telling Kant and Bison gets licked like a lollipop many times.

When his legs begin to shake, Kant stops and removes both fingers. Bison sobs and begs him to continue.

"Kaaaant, more!" Bison cries, trying to get up but Kant puts the hand on his chest and makes him retreat.

"In a second, baby. Don't be impatient, if you don't have a little patience, I'll eat you all night without letting you cum yourself. I don't want you to touch yourself or come without permission."

Bison moans at the idea and arches his back, he needed Kant's tongue or cock right then, but his boyfriend loves to tease him and strokes his cock with lube in a calm, almost boring way.

Kant is making fun of him a lot and if Bison didn't love him so much, he would be able to stab him just to get him to move on. Bison bites his lip and looks at Kant's muscular, tattoo-ridden form, imagining, for a second, what Kant would look like with blood splattered on his body and being ruthless with him during sex.

If he hadn't squeezed his cock and covered his slit with his finger, he would have cum. He wouldn't have imagined having any fantasy or blood fetish, but Kant is so perfect in every way that Bison wants to see him in a million different facets. Maybe a police and criminal role-playing game. It would be funny.

Bison screams and rolls his eyes as Kant's cock slams into him, stretching him and filling him deliciously. Kant was created for him, that cock fits perfectly inside him and hits all the right places. Kant is so good to him, everything Bison never knew he needed.

Kant is only his. Kant only loves him. Kant fucks only him. Kant is his and no one else's, and if Bison needs a say, he will never let anyone but him have Kant.

"M-mine..." Bison moans, holding onto the edge of the table as Kant's thrusts begin, they're fast, strong, and accurate. He pounds Bison's insides so hard sobs. The lube makes a pleasant sloshing sound and the table squeaks.

If they break the table, Fadel is going to kill them, but Bison can't think clearly.

"Tell me baby, whose cock is fucking you so good?" Kant asks, lifting Bison's leg to rest on his shoulder. The new position gives more depth and he manages to reach new places.

Bison is drooling right now, he's a mess and he doesn't care.

"Y-yours!" Bison shouts, looking at the ceiling and his surroundings spinning.

His cock is tightening painfully and the tip is red and dripping. Bison tries to reach out for his cock, but Kant slaps him on the butt that echoes through the empty restaurant.

"Who gave you permission to touch yourself, my love?" Kant asks, smiling mockingly. Bison wants to erase that smile from that angelic face. "Do I have to keep you like this, dripping and crying until you learn your lesson? When I tell you not to touch yourself or cum, dont do it, you understand, Bi?"