7|There's not much to brag about; Ayan/Akk +18

Ayan wasn't planning on dragging Akk home, but there they were. It's the first time in his life that he takes someone and he was a little nervous inside. What if he had forgotten to tidy up his room?

Of course, the room was spotless and Ayan throws his backpack on the bed.

Akk seems to scan the room with his gaze and Ayan smiles slightly.

They had to do a job together and Ayan knows that Akk will want to do it as soon as possible to leave, but is Ayan selfish if he wants Akk to stay longer? He wants Akk to stay with him and not just because they have to do a job together. Ayan can almost imagine watching a movie with Akk or talking about something simple without having to do homework. Have a normal relationship with Akk. He knows it won't happen, because Akk can barely stand him, and although Ayan can't deny his feelings for Akk, there are many times when the prefect gets on his nerves.

But that's okay, no one is perfect.

"I'm going to take a bath. I feel sticky."

On the one hand it's true, but on the other, it's an excuse for Akk to stay a little longer. And to irritate the prefect a little.

"Wait." Akk says immediately.

"What's wrong? Do you want to shower with me?"

Maybe Ayan got really excited at the thought of taking a shower with Akk.

"Just go take a shower. Stop wasting my time."

Ayan shrugs lightly and takes off the black jacket that he throws on the bed before beginning to unbutton his shirt. Akk's curious eyes trace the path of his hands.

"What are you doing?" Akk asks, nervously.

"Take off my clothes to take a bath." Ayan replies innocently.

When Ayan unbuttons his pants, Akk turns his head. Ayan laughs internally at how cute Akk is. He had already looked Ayan up and down while undressed, but now he gets shy even though Ayan has already noticed.

"Why are you doing it here? Do it in the bathroom."

"It's my house," Ayan says. "I can take off my clothes anywhere."

Akk looks at him again when he's only wearing boxers and a white sleeveless shirt.

"That's not much to brag about." Akk says, feigning indifference.

"Don't make me drag you to the bathroom too," Ayan winks at him and holds back his laughter as he walks into the room's bathroom, but then peeks out the door with a smile. "Would you like to come inside?"

"Okay" Akk replies and Ayan's eyes widen in shock. He didn't expect that. "Don't open your mouth like that, flies are going to get in."

Ayan blinks several times, very puzzled. Does he listening correctly?

"Excuse me, can you repeat what you said?" Ayan says, leaving his idiotic expression behind, he sounds flirtatious now.

"I said okay, I'm going to take a shower with you."

Then Akk leaves his backpack on the bed and takes his cell phone out of his pocket to leave it on the nightstand before walking to the bathroom.

"Bright!" Ayan purrs and opens the door to let Akk in.

He already understands what Akk is trying to do. Ayan will only count the minutes before Akk gets embarrassed and turns away.

"Take off your clothes. I'll lend you something clean later," Ayan winks at the prefect as he takes off his white shirt. "You're not ashamed, right?"