2|Break some rules; Ayan/Akk +18

In all he time at Suppalo School, he had never, not once, broken a rule or come close to breaking one. If he had become a prefect, he was there for a reason and had a perfect record since forever.

And he would never have thought of breaking a rule like this, much less with the new guy who had only been giving him goosebumps ever since he arrived.

There was one thing Akk couldn't deny and that was that Aye was fucking attractive. Was he attracted to him? Of course. Did he want to kiss him? Sure, but he was the most annoying and disrespectful person in the world. He was just a rebel who liked to provoke him.

And yet, Akk fell at his feet like the world's biggest idiot.

Metaphorically...and literally.

"Good Guy." Aye sighs and threads he fingers through Akk's messy hair, pulling gently on him.

Akk relaxes he throat as much as he can and closes his eyes, trying to hold back he gag.

"God, you are so good, prefect." Aye smiles and lets out a moan too loud for Akk's liking. "Do you like to kneel for me? Do you like to swallow my cock, prefect?"

Akk opens his eyes and looks at him annoyed, trying to back away, but Aye keeps a tight grip on his hair and plunges his cock deep into his throat.

Akk gags and puts his hands on Aye's thighs, trying to pull away from he, but the other boy wouldn't budge at all.

"Ah-ah. We made our own rules before we started, do you remember, prefect? If I let you go, you'll break one of them and I'll have to punish you, do you want that?" Aye purrs with delight and smiles as Akk desperately nods, his eyes brimming with tears.

Aye will have to put a damn limit on herself, because this falling so fast before Akk's pretty face was not being his favorite activity...

Aye releases Akk's hair and pulls his hard cock out of his mouth. Akk starts to cough, clearing his chin of the cum and saliva that slid down it. He quickly sucks in a breath as the retching subsides and looks at Aye with annoyance.

Akk has no idea how this had gotten this far, maybe keeping an eye on Aye so much wasn't good...although yes, he cock was amazing, he owner was the problem. He was now on his knees in the bathroom, during school hours, sucking another student's cock. If anyone found or overheard them, the two of them would be in serious trouble and if they were lucky, they wouldn't be expelled.

It's not the first time he's choked on Aye's cock, but it's the first time they've done it during a class. Aye gave him the stupid excuse of telling he teachers that they missed class because he was feeling bad and Akk kindly took him to the infirmary, he stayed by he side until he got better and no one would suspect a thing.

The only thing Akk had to do was get up, get out of the bathroom, get ready and go back to class... But it was so hard to ignore Aye right now; he had his cock hard and dripping saliva and cum inches from he face. He's literally drooling right now, what would he do if he went back to class? To imagine that Aye's cock was fucking him hard and that wouldn't be good at all.

Akk holds his breath and listens to Aye laugh.

"Come on, I know you want it. Eat my dick, I don't mind."

Akk is seriously considering punching that arrogant smile off Aye's face.

He really doesn't want to please him, but there he was, opening his mouth again for Aye to fuck he mouth again.

This time, Akk is in control of the gentle thrusts against his mouth and it is something that he is very grateful for, he did not want to end up with a sore throat because of how aggressive and rough Aye could be. That boy had no finesse, seriously.

"I-I'm coming..." Aye sighed, letting out small moans.

It was time. Akk's knees are already sore from kneeling on the floor for so long, Aye better not leave him with he fucking boner in he pants or he was going to bite his cock off.

"Hey Akk! Are you here?"

Akk quickly tenses up completely and widens his eyes in terror at Wat's voice. Had he asked permission to go to the bathroom or was it time for recess? Hell, he was in trouble and that was the least of it.

Akk looks up at Aye and his not at all innocent smile is not good at all.

He was serious, he was going to bite his cock off.

Akk sees Aye open he mouth and knows exactly what he intended to do. If he did, he was going to kill him. Thinking about it was already dangerous; to do so was certain death. Also, Akk seriously doubts that Aye would be comfortable going to the hospital and explaining to the doctor that his dick was ripped out in the middle of a blowjob when he was supposed to be in class.

Akk digs his nails into Aye's thighs and frowns at him, and even gently bites he cock to make him understand what he would do if the son of a bitch dared to moan.

"Akk! It's not funny, aren't you here?" Wat insists and knocks on the door of the cubicle next to his.

Aye clears he throat and imitates the thickest voice he can.

"There's no one else here, go away and let me take a shit!" Aye exclaims, threading he fingers through Akk's hair again before starting to thrust into he mouth again.

Akk can't see Wat, but he knows he must be a bit embarrassed. So he just apologizes and leaves the bathroom quickly.

When Akk wants to notice he, Aye pulls his cock out of he mouth and starts masturbating until he ends up on he face; staining his cheek, lips and nose with threads of semen.

"So nice, should I take a picture of you and send it to the whole school? Or no...better not, I like to appreciate this just for myself." Aye winks at him and leans down so he can kiss Akk roughly.

At this point Akk doesn't care what happens next, he already knows he's screwed, in every possible way and the truth is, Aye wasn't as upset as he thought. Sometimes he had the 'nice' side of him, like now, that he decided to keep quiet (more or less) instead of letting his friend know what they were really doing.

"God...just fuck me once, will you?"

Aye smiles excitedly and nods.

"Whatever you say. When we're done here I'll think about your punishment for disobeying me, Prefect."