THE PACKAGE

At KC high school. Mia, are you coming to the sleepover tonight my mom is coming home late, and my dad is going to his friends for BBQ night so we can finally try our hand at solving that fake case we found online. Sure, Kelsy just let me double check with my parents, and I'll remind Zachary too, see you at 8. 

Later at 8 at Kelsy house, yes mom I well make sure all doors and windows are lock, oh I have to go Mia and Zachary are at the door see you later bye

Later at 8 at Kelsy house, yes mom I well make sure all doors and windows are lock, oh I have to go Mia and Zachary are at the door see you later bye. Kelsy got up and answered the door welcoming in her friends and guiding them to living room to start their game night, after opening the fake case files there begin to try solving it to the best to their abilities. After solving the case that took little over an hour Kelsy's brother (Mikey) finally woke up and came downstairs to join in on the fun only to realize they had solved the case already, now bored the group of friends decide to watch a movie to pass the time. halfway trough the movie the calm and quite night is interrupted my 3 short knocks although frightened the group ask aloud "who is it" with no responds the friends get up to check the doors camara to see that no one was there but a package with a note on top after making sure no one was there they opened the door took in the box and locked it back. In the living room they read the note saying you are my last hope find them the police are in on it and there the note ends wanting to know of this was a prank or not they open the box to find police reports, documents, and evidence all with their towns police seal. At the bottom of the box is a phone with another note saying contact me here, opening the phone the only apps where play store and WhatsApp, in WhatsApp they text the only number there "unknow" immediately they got a responds. hi, my name is Calabe jones my wife has taking my kids and framed me for their kidnapping, at the moment I am in hiding a warrant is out for my arrest, my brother left the package you have know, he told me you were a group of young ambitious detectives and have already being solving crimes for this town please help me all you need to start is in the box, message me if you need anymore in formation farewell for know. Feeling so many emotions at once the group use the internet to confirm his story, after confirming his story the group decide to help him and they well have a more challenging case its a win win if his clams are true and the begin by making a timeline and a list of suspects.