IT BEGINS

eventually the teens fell asleep. Waking up the teens were horrified to fine that the box was missing, Kesly immediately asked her parents about the box, lucky her parents didn't hear the news and put the box in her closet, after breakfast Kelsy and her friends continued their investigation, according to Calaeb's wife (MRS.JONES) statement she came home at her usual time 6pm to a empty home she called out to her husband and children to no response she found a note in the kitchen from her husband stating he has taken the kids with no other explanation, in a panic she try's to call her husband but he is not picking up and she then calls the police. According to the police statement they arrested Calaeb at his place of work after interrogating him he escaped and is now wanted alive with an 4k reward. Continuing to look thought the box they found some general and personal information on Calaeb first they looked at where he worked and his hours, they found that he works in a company his office not been far from his home, he could take his break at any time which he usual took at 1 and left work at 5. Evidence was found by the police, a journal that belonged to Calaeb it had several pages where Calaeb planned to kidnap his kids and sell them. However, the teens noticed what was not adding up was the timing, Mrs. Jones clams she arrived home a 6 saw the note called Calaeb and then the police but her call to 911 was placed close to 7 around 6:56 lasting 10 minutes, although seeing this the police did not question Mrs. Jones as what would usually happen, to check who wrote the note they need a sample of Calaeb's writing which they did not have lucky Calaeb was online and they texted him asking for a sample of his writing. Sometime later they got a picture from Calaeb where he wrote every letter in his handwriting. Comparing it to the note the police found it was obviously it was not Calaeb's handwriting as Calaeb did not know how to write in cursive, as they were about to continue Zachary said   ''they should find another sample just in case as they still do know if all Calaeb is saying is even remotely true''. ''Your right Zachary but where would we find that'' said Kelsy. ''Am not sure let's just research his wife'' replied Zachary . Researching Mrs. Jones best known as Kelly jones, Kelly had a history and not a very good one at that, she had another husband years before she met Calaeb, in this marriage her name was Maddie Ganzalez, she had a mental history which her husband back then did not know about, she thought he was cheating on her with no evidence at all, and killed him and  took her kids  no one knows what she did with the kids till this day. She changed her name got another boyfriend and when he would not give her kids, she also killed him and then changed her name after. According to the newsletter every time she was sentenced to prison an anonymous person would bail her out no matter the amount they had to pay, the one thing that never changed about her was her face which is what linked her to all these crimes.