PART ONE DONE

sorry the last chapter was so short-from author

After school the group went to the elementary school. Hey mom how was your day? spoke up Alice as she and her friends entered the office. Hey honey my day as been good, I see your brought your friends. As Alice and the rest of the group spoke with Mrs. Davis, Kelsy went behind the desk and took a picture of the records from October third 1990, after a short talk the kids headed home to check out the new evidence, looking at the records at home she finds that one hour before school was to end the kids where singed out but there was one problem the signature said C.Jones in cursive, this writing type matched the writing type on the note so the kids assume that this was a one person job so far, know with evidence that incriminates Calaeb further even more the detectives look through the box looking at statements and finally. ''Hey guys'', spoke up Alice. Yes Alice did you find something? I did you know how the letter is in cursive. Yeah why. Well guess who writes in cursive and has authority to pick up the kids early from school, MRS. Jones here this is a printed copy of the kidnap report filed my Mrs. Jones everything she wrote her is in cursive, we need to text Calaeb for a statement that he doesn't write in cursive this why we can make the police investigate the handwriting and open Calaeb's case. This is perfect we have part one done now, we have proven that Calaeb couldn't have written the letter or take the kids, but there is one thing it doesn't account for the journal it's in print like how Calaeb writes. Your right Kelsy the most possible thing to happen is that the police will say that Calaeb had written the letter in a different handwriting to try and get away with his crime. Mikey is right we need more evidence before we can send it to the police. so now what do we do replied Mia.  We should focus on his wife see what she has been up too, try her name in the Facebook search engine, if we find her account we might be able to see what she has been doing seen the disappearance of her kids. Ok Kelsy text Calaeb and ask him if he knows her account. replied Mia. He said her account is just her name and look for a moon cat profile picture. I found it she has been posting very sad pictures like I miss you my babies, am looking at the post before October 3rd and am seeing lots of things like guys I think my husband is cheating on me I don't know what to do advice, please or guys how do you tell you been cheated on? Is there anything suggesting that she planned this? No, the comments are normal reactions like get a private investigator or confront him and divorce him, there is no one who suggested anything crazy or illegal. ok Mia keep looking Mia and mike can you look for any other social Midea she might have while the rest of us look through the box and try finding anything we missed, or anything connected. Sorry guys but my mom is here I have to go see you all tomorrow at 3? Everyone replied yes and bye to Alice as she left. Wow guys it's getting late, and we have homework should we just call it a night do our homework and pick up tomorrow? Everyone agreed on this, packed up and did homework till around 8 before Mia and Zhacary went home and Kelsy and Mikey went to bed.