I FINISH THIS

Later in the night at 9:30 at Kelsy's house. After the fight earlier in the evening Kelsy had been up watching documentaries of cases linked to this one she finds out that after 30 days the policies case goes cold and the cases are closed, Kelsy checks the date between the day of the kidnapping and now it had been 29 days this means that at 12 midnight this case will be a lost cause even for her, Kelsy begins to panic a bit trying to figure out what to do to save these kids. Kelsy her father's says. Yes dad? its 9:30 time for bed honey. Oh good night dad. Are you ok? Yeah just a little stress because of exams. Oh, ok dear. After Kelsy's dad left she pretends to go to bed after 30 minutes she gets up and continues to investigate going as quick as possible soon she realizes that we the information that she has is not going to get anywhere, she decides to go straight to the source she packs a bag and tells all her friends including Calaeb that she is going to his wife's house and tells them why. She gets out of the house via her bedroom window and plants her pillows and sheets to make it seem like she is sleeping after she gets out of her neighborhood, she starts getting texts back advising her not to do what she is, but she doesn't care, she is too held bent on saving these kids and bringing everything to light. She had gotten Mrs. Jones address from the case files but it was two neighborhoods over she took her brothers bike and when she got close to the house she hides her bike in a bush and snuck over to her house she hides behind one of the trees outside Mrs. Jones window that shows straight into her living room.

Honey is everything ready?-mrsjones

Yes dear am just getting the kids ready for presentation we will leave out at 10 so we can get to the harbor by 12- Lucus (Mrs. Jones lover)

This is perfect honey we are so close to our happy ever after-Mrs. Jones

Yes my dear we can relax in a beach of Mexico very very soon, get your things together we are leaving this hell hole of a town tonight- Lucus

ok honey see you soon-Mrs. Jones

Luckily Kelsy was recording the conversation for evidence, she watched Mrs. Jones as she prepared passports and luggage and cleaned the house to leave no trace of her. By now it she been watching her for an hour it was now 11 when Mrs. Jones turned off all the lights closed all doors and windows loaded everything into as she car and was about to leave. Kelsy had to think fast as she would not be able to keep up unnoticed. Kelsy takes of her smartwatch and enables find my apple watch she leaves it in between her car seat so she can't notice it. Mrs. jones comes outside the house as Kelsy finishes planting the makeshift tracker in her car..........