PLOT TWIST

We need to pick up the Pase on this before things get worst, thought Kesly as she watch the latest updates on the jones's case, the police had found out from the school that Calaeb had singed out the kids one hour before there school ended, and they have reason to believe he has someone working on his case. This is bad we need to get a head of the police if we want even a chance of helping Calaeb, m y next course of action should be to find all of Mrs. Jones socials and go from there. In the afternoon at 3 when the group meets at Kesly's house to continue the case. Hey guys what did you find on her social. We have good new Kelsy we found her Facebook insta, and snapchat, but there is one problem we found out on her insta that she has a reddit account but she didn't use her name and she doesn't have her account linked on her insta or any of her other socials we found. Thanks Mia and Zach, am going to ask Calaeb about it hopefully he can help, in the mine time I got pictures of Calaeb's family and his wife looks familiar, when I worked at that cafe place on 12th street I remember her, she would come in every lunch rush and meet with this guy I always assumed that they were together because they were very lovey dovely I even saw her a few times around our neighborhoods, I think she was having an affair but if she was then why accuse her husband of having an affair? Your right Kelsy, she might have been planning to do this for a while, we should try and identify her lover. Your right Alice but how are we going to do that, replied Mikey as they continued to converse. Guys what if we go to the cafe on around her lunch hours, we can take a picture of them for evidence and the try and find out anything we can bout her lover. Said Mia as she continued And Kelsy your dad is a police officer he has a work computer that he takes home right? we can use that and find the guy if he is in the system. Mia that's great and all but don't you guys think we are getting too deep into this, I mean Kelsy you said we were just going to help a little this feels like a lot and this seems illegal know. I know Alice but when was the last time we had a case this fun? one that really made use think? One that took use a while to solve one with a storyline that was actually good and not cliche? Your right Kelsy detectives for life! know while we wait we should plan how we are going to do this. We can't just walk into the cafe and take a picture of them we need a undercover plan. Your right Alice and I have just the right thing said Zhacary as he told everyone his plan. Ok here's the plan we will all have a station around the cafe Kelsy you will be inside with your laptop studying at least two sits away from them Mikey you sit across from Kelsy, Mia you will be outside across the street watching Mrs. Jones we will probably need her licenses plat and her lovers too, allice and I will watch over everyone and make sure everything goes well. That's perfect Zachary and Calaeb said he didn't really remember her having reddit but he does remember her telling him about some story's she would post on a novles-gurliys-corner account try that and look for her moon cat pfp she uses it a lot for her socials.