Chapter 4

A month went by and quite a lot of things had happened during that month, between Xelqua gently bullying everyone to taking care of themselves and learning more about being a player and blending in easier, he had only just finally asked the void brothers something important. Which is his wardrobe that did not exist, at all, as odd as it sounds, it's the truth. Xelqua really doesn't have anything else to wear besides the robes he wore.

Said robes had never been damaged nor dirtied so there's also that notable fact.

None of them knows how or why that's the case, but Xisuma was a little jealous at that, considering he's always covered in dirt and whatever stuff. Mainly redstone dust, but still, an absolute pain in cleaning up, especially when he had to clean his armor, now that's a nightmare. One that Xelqua can't imagine and never actually wants to deal with.

Aside from that, the three of them had also learned that Xelqua...wasn't exactly used to the overworld air, in fact his veil also acted as some sort of helmet. It hid both his face and acted as some kind of air bubble for him. He was able to breathe End air and Void air, much to their surprise, they haven't tried the Nether quite yet due to how much denser and humid it happens to be in comparison.

Nonetheless, they have a plan to counter it, well, it wasn't really much of a plan per say, it was just them giving Xelqua one of their spare masks to help him breathe the air before he could get used to it. Which may take awhile per say, but it was a temporary plan at the moment, just to help him get used to the overworld a little more.

Now back to the matters of Xelqua wardrobe, Exavian had to be temporarily robbed of his own wardrobe and handed over some old but still wearable pairs of clothes for Xelqua to wear. Primarily, a faded red hoodie and some simple black-gray faded shorts. With Xisuma handing over the spare mask and a pair of boots he doesn't wear anymore. Along with his spare visor since they also learned that apparently, Xelqua needed glasses of sorts to see.

They wondered just how much purpose does his veil actually have and if they could get something similar for themselves, but alas, they can't and for good reasons. Mostly due to their own work as admins anyways, plus it would be pretty odd that they would suddenly choose to wear Veil instead of their usual helmets and such.

They were also too polite to actually ask to see their face, so they really don't know what he looks like without the veil. Which, he still wears, he wasn't quite ready to part from it quite yet and the void siblings understands.

The next best thing they convince Xelqua to do is test the powers that Xelqua potentially has, they learned that he could in fact alter his appearance. Xisuma took full advantage of that and convinced Xelqua to make himself look similar to Xisuma, Exavian wasn't sure if he should be concerned or laugh at whatever pranks they planned on doing.

He'll probably go with the latter, considering they started giggling all of a sudden. Exavian won't be shocked if Xisuma tricked the Hermits into thinking they're related, he himself doesn't count as being related when he's just a clone and a helsian. Sure they see themselves as Xisuma brothers, but still, it was entertaining honestly.

Very entertaining.

Not only that, but Xisuma was nearly done with the codings of the next season, it would be another week or two until it is fully finalized. Plus an extra week before their meeting between seasons for their plans for the next season and whether or not they would plan to invite new hermits or not. None of them know how to bring up Xelqua as a new Hermit or the fact that he's adopted into the Void family.

But seriously, Exavian can't help, but think it's a great thing that Xelqua came along, they had been a bright guiding star that caused Xisuma to at least live a lot more than just being a Hermit and an Administrator. But as a friend who doesn't have to be the rock that keeps the others tethered to reality.