03. Finding Jasper

As we all ran back to camp we saw Wells holding Murphy in a headlock with a knife near his throat

As we all ran back to camp we saw Wells holding Murphy in a headlock with a knife near his throat. Clarke yelled at him to stop.

"Wells! Let him go!" She said as she walked closer to him.

Murphy tried to attack Wells when he let go but got held back by Bellamy.

"Enough, Murphy. Octavia, Are you all right?" He asked her while helping her because of the scratch she got in the river.

"Yeah."

"Where's the food?"

"We didn't make it to Mount Weather." Finn clarified.

"What the hell happened out there?" Bellamy said loud enough for someone to call it a yell.

"We were attacked." Clarke said.

"Attacked? By what?" Wells asked.

"Not what. Who. It turns out, when the last man from the ground died on the Ark, he wasn't the last Grounder." Finn said.

"It's true. Everything we thought we knew about the ground is wrong. There are people here, survivors. The good news is, that means we can survive. Radiation won't kill us." Clarke clarified.

"Yeah, the bad news is the Grounders will."

Wells looked around for a moment before asking

"Where's the kid with the goggles?"

"What do you think?" I said, annoyed. I mean if Jasper wasn't here then where the hell would they think he would be? Mars?

"Jasper was hit. They took him."
Clarke looked down to see Wells didn't have his wristband.

"Where is your wristband?"

"Ask him." Wells said motioning to Bellamy.

"How many?"

"Twenty-four and counting." Murphy replied instead of Bellamy.

"You idiots. Life support on the Ark is failing. That's why they brought us down here. They need to know the ground is survivable again, and we need their help against whoever is out there. If you take off your wristbands, you're not just killing them. You're killing us!" Clarke said telling the crowd of everyone.

"We're stronger than you think. Don't listen to her. She's one of the privileged. If they come down, she'll have it good. How many of you can say the same? We can take care of ourselves. That wristband on your arm? It makes you a prisoner. We are not prisoners anymore! They say they'll forgive your crimes. I say you're not criminals! You're fighters, survivors! The Grounders should worry about us!" Bellamy said trying to convince the crowd, and it worked. They all started chanting. Clarke walked away while Monty went up to ask her something but I couldn't exactly hear what it was.

꧁꧂

I was sitting outside the dropship when Clarke came out and started talking to Bellamy. When Clarke walked away so did Bellamy and Murphy. When they were a little far away Finn was started following them. I walked up to him before he left.