07. a blonde grounder

When we all arrived back to camp I saw Bellamy, he was looking for Octavia I guess

When we all arrived back to camp I saw Bellamy, he was looking for Octavia I guess. I haven't seen her either. He later announced to camp that Octavia was missing for 12 hours.

"Hey, everybody, gather around and grab a weapon. My sister's been out there alone for 12 hours. Arm up, We're not coming back without her."

Oh, but if it was someone else he wouldn't care huh?

I tried to grab a weapon but Clarke stopped me and Jasper.

"Hey, Jasper, you don't have to do this. You either Maisie. "

"Clarke, I need to do this." Jasper said.

Meanwhile, I didn't really want to go but we need everyone alive if the people from The Ark are coming down here.

"We need all the people we can get." Bellamy said.

"We need a tracker. Finn. Get out here." Since last time we tried to find someone Finn helped so it made sense that Finn was going.

Some people were saying things like 'What is that?' and 'It's so bright. Did you see that?' I assumed they were talking about something in the sky since the only thing bright in the night were the stars.

Something in the sky were flashing, it was like fireworks.

"They didn't work. They didn't see the flares." Raven said, fireworks were telling her that?

"A meteor shower tells you that?" Bellamy said with an attitude.

"It's not a meteor shower, it's a funeral. Hundreds of bodies being returned to the Earth from the Ark. This is what it looks like from the other side. They didn't get our message." Clarke said looking more disappointed than me.

"This is all because of you!" Raven spoke trying to lunge at Bellamy but got held back by Clarke and Finn.

It was because of Bellamy.

"I helped you find the radio." He said back.

"Yeah, after you jacked it from my pod and trashed it!"

"Yeah, he knows. Now he has to live with it." Clarke said pulling her back.

"All I know is that my sister is out there and I'm gonna find her. You coming or what?" Bellamy said looking determined.

"Yeah." Finn mumbled.

"What are we waiting for? Move out!" Bellamy yelled so everyone could hear.

"We have to talk to them. Three hundred won't be enough. The oxygen level will just keep dropping. If we don't tell them that they can survive down here, they'll kill more people,
they have to." Clarke was going to say something else before Jasper interrupted her.

"Guys. They're leaving. We gotta go." Jasper said.

"I gotta do this." Finn was about to leave with the others, including me.