06. a visitor from space

It was the middle of the night, I couldn't sleep after what happened back there

It was the middle of the night, I couldn't sleep after what happened back there. I don't even want to remember that. I was looking up in the sky while sitting down next to a tree. Right when I was about to gett up and walk back to camp I saw a.. cargo pod? It's too small to be a dropship, that's for sure. I got up to walk back to camp when I saw a grounder. I ran back to camp. I didn't want to freak out that much but I did. I was scared, could you blame me? When I arrived at camp everyone was up, not even a few seconds later Clarke and Finn were behind me. Where even were Clarke and Finn? They went into Bellamy's tent and left. Was Bellamy not there? They ended up walking away from camp, maybe following Bellamy? Or maybe going to the cargo pod? I ended up following them, obviously.

"Where are you guys going?" I asked them.

"No where you should go. Clarke said not slowing down, not stopping, it seemed like she didn't care.

"Please, Clarke, I get that you're mad about what I said to you, but please I don't trust anyone don't change that." I said trying to convince her, or Finn to let me go with them.

She stayed stayed silent and stopped before answering.

"Fine. Come on, were going to the cargo pod."

                                         »

"Should we split up?" Clarke said as we speedwalked to the cargo pod.

"Yeah. You go that way,  I'll check the bottom." Finn responded.

I followed Clarke and she seemed pretty annoyed that I followed her, if this is about Charlotte we can deal with that later.

It started to rain, we both got there. Clarke opened the door from the cargo pod. A girl with blood leaking from her forehead was inside. She also had an astronaut suit on.

"Oh, my God." Clarke said with a surprised tone. I wasn't really excited for anyone to come down here, honestly.

"Hi." The girl said.

"I made it?" She asked with Clarke nodding as a response.

She took off her suit and stepped outside and I guess 'embraced' earth. Whatever that means.

"I dreamed it would smell like this." She said spinning.

"Is this rain?" She asked looking at Clarke, I felt like a little kid again with nobody really knowing who I was. Clarke seemed mad at me, I didn't really even know anyone, I just had myself.

"Welcome home." Clarke said smiling,  ignoring me.

I saw Finn walking, then running after seeing the girl.

"Raven!" He yelled running for her.

"Finn!" She yelled back. They seemed close.

"I knew you couldn't be dead."