silence

Ziphozenkosi

It's a little after 8pm when we get home, I'm worried sick about Bonga, If I  hadn't bumped in to him all of this would not have Happened, to think I didn't even have a chance to say goodbye to my family because Qhawe over reacted. what sane person shots a man just for talking to his wife.

As soon as the car stops I jump out and head straight for the bathroom I'm pressed i didn't ask Qhawelempi to stop at a garage so I could pee we just drove in silence the entire way home.

After relieving myself I strip and turn on the shower, needing something to numb my feelings, body and mind I just leave the spray to cold sink to the tiled floor and curl into myself and just exist.

Qhawelempi

I should have dropped Ziphozenkosi of and left but for some reason I can't, I don't want too and for some reason I I think she's the only thing keeping me calm right now or I'd be breaking things or driving to whatever hospital that boyfriend off hers is admitted to.

I check my wrist watch and it's been an hour and a half since Ziphozenkosi disappeared into the bathroom so I stand up and go check on her.

I am shocked and levid at the sight in front of me but on instinct I'm switching the cold as ice water from the shower off and wrapping her in a towel, I carry her to our bed and lay her down her entire frame is shaking like a leaf so I quickly strip out of my clothes and join her in bed holding her close to me.

An hour later she's warm thanks to my body heat and for the first time since the incident with that weak boy I ask her " why?" she is silent for a while I would have thought she was asleep  if her tense body didn't give her away.
She takes a deep breath. " why what?" I feel the tips of my ears heating up at her question after all she has done today, her  disrespect and defiance on the day I truly and officially recognize her as my wife.

" Am I expected to have a slut for a wife?" she's out of bed and putting on her night gown in an instant "that's rich coming from the only man I've ever been with the one who took my virginity, virtue and freedom" I can't honestly disagree with what she had just said but she belongs to me and it is clear as day light that there's a lot that I still need to teach her because everything that is mine has to have an order I can not have a loose cannon for a wife.

"get back in bed" I tell her "I'm going to sleep in the main house I can't stand being with you right now" before she can regret her words I'm in her face laying down rules and Seconds away from losing my shit.

"whoever told you that I care if you can stand to be with me or not" I chuckle as I walk around her "it makes no difference to me if you like me or not, just because you are not in chains you think you have a voice or choice in this matter" I can see that she's on the verge of crying but I want to hurt her the same way she hurt me today. I want to strip all her pride and dignity the same way she did to me.

" do not forget that this marriage was one off convenience, my convenience. You are here because your father fucked up not because I wanted you" .
" you are mine to do with as I please to fuck or play with when I feel like it so you will obey me and do everything the way I want it done when I want and right now I want you in bed on all fours like a respectful, dutiful and obedient wife".

Ziphozenkosi is sobbing as she walks past me and gets rid of her night gown, I can't see past my rage enough to care or feel sorry for her she deserves this.

She quick scramble to the bed and is on all four by the time I reach the bed, I pull her to the edge of the bed by her ankles and in one hard thrust I ripe through her pussy bearers and I'm buried deep inside her, she screams from the pain of the intrusion, I knew it was gonna hurt especially since she is so dry but I couldn't care less.  I pull out and slam into her hard over and over and eventually her cries are mixed with moans of pleasure which was not my intention. But I'm too lost in my own pleasure to stop. being inside her feels so good  so right I don't think I'll ever want to be inside any other woman. she can't hold herself up anymore and I know she's close so I rub her clit and pinch, she trembles coming all over my dick and drawing me to my own climax, once I have pumped her full of my seeds I pull out of her walk into the closet and start packing a weeks clothes in it. I need to get out of here because  what I thought was going to be a punishment for her turned out being pleasurable and that makes me want to punish her in the worst way I can think of so I need to leave.

After packing I don't bother cleaning myself up I get dressed and carry my duffle bag to the bedroom.

Ziphozenkosi is sitting on the bed with her back on the headboard
"where are you going" she asks her eyes puffy and red from all the crying " I don't answer to you" I tell her " I'm your wife" she says with eyes boring into mine " you should have thought of that before seeking out your ex boyfriend on the day I went to pay hundreds of  thousands for your hand in marriage " .

" I HOPE I FUCK HIM OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM".