Enemies To Lovers; Part 8

Alessia's POV

I'm gay.

There's no denying it now, no trying to convince myself otherwise... I like girls.

I felt it when I kissed that girl last night. I was drunk, angry and wanted to piss off a certain blonde, but I still felt it, like it was confirmation of what I had been contemplating ever since I first kissed Leah.

I'm not quite sure how it got to the point where I was kissing her, but our dancing slowly became more sexier and l allowed the alcohol and my anger for Leah to take over, then I took the moment and captured her lips with mine.

Her lips were soft just like Leah's , but still there was something different about it; I liked it but it wasn't like I was craving for it, not like I wanted more afterwards.

I wasn't bothered about that though, nor was I really thinking about the fact that she was an attractive girl, because don't me wrong she was stunning. However, as much as I hate to admit it I only kissed her for one reason and one reason only, and that was to get a reaction from Leah.

Apparently, it worked, well, from my point of view, it worked, because one minute I was catching her murderous glances at me, and the next she was leaving the room. I'm not sure if she left the party right after that, but I didn't see her at all for the rest of the evening, and I haven't seen her since either, because, unfortunately, I had to training on the field outside for most of today, and it would be amazing if she decided to pay a visit me.

That doesn't mean I haven't thought about her though and the different ways she was looking at me all night. In fact it's all l've been able to think today training, well that and the thought of throwing up, collapsing and dying because of the party that I was last night seriously did not help my gag reflex and my hangover in any way.

Thankfully I'm now on my way home and I'm feeling a lot better than how I felt this morning, but the rain that's hitting my car right now as l'm trying to drive is making me have to seriously concentrate, which is a struggle since I feel like I'm living off three hours sleep. It's also beginning to get darker outside, so that mixed in with the rain is making it almost impossible to spot what's going on around me, but l'm grateful that there isn't many vehicles on the road due to this obvious shitty weather.

I keep driving for another minute or so, my music barely audible and my eyes peeled on the road, until I make it to a red traffic light and bring myself to a stop. I allow myself to take in my surroundings; the road is almost completely empty of cars and there is no one to be seen in sight, no one but a blurred figure walking along the pavement in the distance.

Who the fuck is insane enough to be out walking in this weather?

I bring my attention off the figure and wait for the lights to go green, before bringing my foot off the clutch and pressing down on the accelerator, setting off again down the road in the same direction as the walker. As I get closer I find my eyes being solely attached to this person as I focus less on my driving; my mind for some reason intrigued to see who it is.

Wait, that looks like a girl? Some blonde girl with her hair free, getting soaked in the rain like she doesn't give a shit.

I'm barely going fast at all now as I come close to approaching behind her, finding myself sitting forward slightly in my seat to try and get a better look.

Hold on, I know that figure, even with a blurred view.

I find myself slowing down even more as I come right up behind her, my heart rate beginning to pick up. I keep my eyes on her as I slow right down to match her walking pace and then I press down on the button to open the passenger window as I drive up next to her, my head completely turned to face her.