Enemies To Lovers; Part 10

Alessia's POV

Leah Williamson has just made me cum.

The girl who claims to not like girls, who has hated me since the second we met, and who has made it her target everyday to berate my whole existence... has just given me the most pleasurable moment of my life.

Don't get me wrong she still made sure to be a bitch; making me beg for her, apologise to her and then wait for permission to cum, but I can't say that it wasn't enthralling, because everything about it was. In fact, my whole body feels like falling back into the sheets and soaking up every single feeling that's running through me, reliving how good it felt in that moment again, but I can't.

I can't because at the same time, right now all I want to do is make her feel the exact same way I did... and if there's something to know about Leah, it's that she hates not being in control. She is still smirking at me, still sat half naked on my bed, and still yet to lay down like I've asked her to.

What a surprise.

I lean forward slightly, my voice at a whisper as l arch a brow. "Do you want me to repeat myself, Leah?"

Her smirk grows wider as she takes in my words and a light chuckle leaves her lips, my eyes raking up her chest at the same time. After a few seconds she reluctantly starts to shuffle herself on the bed and eventually lies down to my surprise, not losing eye contact with me as she places her head down on my pillow.

God, it feels so utterly rewarding that for once in her life she's actually doing what she's told. Doing what l've told her.

I suppress the smirk trying to appear on my face as l instantly climb over her, repositioning myself so that one knee is in-between her legs and I'm just hovering above her thigh, her eyes not leaving mine.

"Now," I utter, running one finger under her joggers, pulling the hem up slightly and then letting it snap back down onto her skin. "I think I'd like my clothes back."

She bites down on her lip, arching a brow as her eyes scan across my face. "Then take them back."

I find myself tilting my head the way she does to me, my tongue running over my bottom lip as I look down towards the string tied on her joggers. Without hesitating I begin untying the knot, my eyes finding hers again as I undo it, before I slowly begin to move the clothing down and off her legs as she lifts herself up slightly for me.

I throw the item behind me and onto the floor as I lower myself down again and sit on her naked thigh, the sound of her slight gasp reaching my ears as my wetness hits her skin. I then slide a little up her thigh until my knee is pressed against the fabric of her panties in between her legs, her dilated eyes not leaving me.

I lean forward, placing my hands on either side of her head as I move my face further down towards her ear. "I would ask what you want me to do to you," I whisper, smirking as my lips brush against her ear. "But that would be pointless because then I wouldn't listen."

She doesn't respond and I move my knee slightly against her panties, adding the smallest amount of friction which noticeable takes an effect in her next breathe. After a few moments I slowly move my lips away from her ear, bringing my head back to take in the yearning look on her face.

"Leah Williamson," I smirk, staring deep into her pupils. "It's yourturn to listen to me."

Before she can even try to utter a response, I crash my lips down onto hers, and she reacts back after no more than a second. I sink my tongue into her mouth, the taste of myself still sitting on the tip of hers as she intertwines it with mine, and we fight passionately against each other like we do every single time our lips connect.