Bad Back

Alessia's POV

I still stood outside the door for a moment as I tried to prepare myself for the drunken idiots I would have to encounter with in here. I knew Leah was eyeing me curiously; probably trying to read my thoughts.

I took a few steps forward to enter the room and I suddenly winced when I felt my back ache from where it was injured earlier.

I gripped the door frame desperately as I needed to wait for the pain to subside. It'd been like this all day but I thought it would have been better by now.

"Woah, woah. Are you okay?" Leah asked with concern in her voice and I had my eyes closed.

"I'm fine," I tried convincing her but she sighed at my weak efforts to lie.

"Follow me," she said, walking forward and I walked ever so slowly towards her. I heard the music from the main room and I heard a lot of people, which was normal considering I was late.

Leah grabbed my wrist in an attempt to hurry me up. When her slim fingers gripped around my wrist I felt my stomach go into knots and I felt all other noise from around the room drift away and she dragged me lightly towards her and Beth's bedroom.

Bedroom?

"What are you doing?" I asked when Leah pulled me inside the room and shut the door. Leah stood against the door and wouldn't let me out and I still didn't know why.

"Everyone in there is drunk and they won't notice you're gone. Calm down, I just wanna know why you're hiding the fact that you're hurt," Leah asked, still leaning against the door with her bottom lip trapped between her teeth.

"Have you drank much?" I replied, not answering her previous question.

"Maybe. What difference does it make," Leah replied, raising her eyebrow asking me silently to answer her previous question regarding my back.
"I don't want to let anyone down," I breathed out, sounding a bit more solemn than intended.

"You won the game today, you haven't let anyone down," Leah replied, looking at me intently.

I got dressed up for a party and now I was in a bedroom with Leah. Things had took a big turn. Somehow I liked the fact that we were separate from the party.

"Lie down," Leah began, making me nearly choke on my own breath. She laughed a little and raised her eyebrow, "it wasn't an option."

I took a deep breath and sat on the bed which I presumed was Leah's but it was hard to tell as both Beth's and Leah's areas of the room were equally messy. However Leah's bed was made and Beth's wasn't.

I sat on the bed and wondered what Leah could possibly want. I then watched as she locked the bedroom door and went back to the position she was in previously; leaning against the door with her bottom lip trapped between her teeth.

My breathing was out of control now and so was my heart beat. I tried to steady myself and sit up straight but the way the lamp's light was hitting Leah's face it was making it very hard to even take my eyes off of her.

Our eyes were entangled in each other as we watched each other's every move. I couldn't stand this any longer, what was she going to do to me.

"If you're going to kill me, do it now," I said shakily, trying to take some tension away.

Leah then smirked and rolled her eyes, "I was going to try help you. But if you insist."

I furrowed my eyebrows together at what she meant. Help me? Why would I need any help, and especially from her. All I needed was to get out of this room which was becoming very hot and go reunite with my friends.

Leah Williamson x Alessia RussoOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara