Trust Someone Else

Leah's POV

I go to walk towards the exit but freeze when I see a familiar silhouette sat at the other side of the bar, a drink in her hand and a solemn look on her face and a smirk immediately crosses my own.

I sneak up behind her before placing my hands on her hips as she sits down on a bar stool and I feel her tense under my grip. "Fancy seeing you here." I whisper into her ear, smiling when she shudders.

"Go away, Leah." she snaps coldly and I chuckle and walk around to her side so l can see her face.

"Alessia," I hold my hand against my chest. "I'm hurt."

"I'm not in the mood tonight." she takes a swig of the drink in her hand without glancing my way and I watch amused as she grimaces slightly.

"Then why are you here?" I challenge her immediately.

"And don't say it's a coincidence."

"I needed to be alone, to go somewhere where I knew no one would bother me." she finally looks up at me, a glare on her face. "And right now you're bothering me."

I laugh a little and shake my head before turning around and ordering two beers, knowing that no one doo recognize us in this place. I give one to Alessia and she takes it without showing a hint of gratitude and I roll my eyes before taking a swig.

"You want to know what I think?" I lean against the bar.

"No."

I smirk. "I think that you came here tonight because you knew there was a chance you would see me."

"Why? Because you're a sad, angry alcoholic with a ACL's injury who spends all her time alone in a seedy bar?"

"Ouch. You are on fire tonight." I grin before taking a step closer to her and running a hand down her thigh slowly, watching as her breath hitches and she guzzles down more of her drink.

"You came to see me."

"No, I didn't." I notice that her tone is a lot less firm than before.

"Yes you did." I reply simply, placing my beer on the bar before using my other hand to play with her hair. "Stop lying to yourself, Alessia." I move my hand to her cheek but she grabs my wrist tightly and pushes it away, her leg moving so my hand falls from her thigh.

"Don't touch me, Leah." her voice is no longer shaky and I smirk at the fierceness in her tone.

"Why?" I ask smirking. "Why can't I touch you?"

"Because you're an ass, because I hate you and because I have a boyfriend." she lists off her reasons like they actually matter, like they actually mean something to her.

"Oh please, that's never stopped you before." I smirk devilishly.

I watch as her face pales slightly. "That was a mistake."

"What? All...wow, eighteen times?" I eye her amused.

"You counted?!" she asks disgusted and I shrug and wiggle my eyebrows at her. "You're a pig!"

"You weren't saying that the last time we met up."

"And like I said, that was a mistake. It should never have happened."

"Right, because you're sweet innocent little Alessia Russo, the new Arsenal's Star, and I'm Leah Williamson, I'm trying to come back from injury, and not ruined my career."

"You think you're a funny." she rolls her eyes at me. "And I never said I was innocent."

"And yet that's the act you play and who you portray yourself to be." I tell her brutally. "A football legend who chose to play for Arsenal,
the perfect boyfriend. I wonder what everyone would think of you if they knew the real Alessia Russo."

"Now you're threatening me?" she asks in disbelief.
"Because I won't sleep with you?"

"You've already slept with me." I smirk. "But no, of course I'm not threatening you, why are you always so defensive, Russo?" I chuckle and take a swig of my drink before putting it back down. "Dance with me?" I hold out my hand.

She looks at me like l've just grown another head.
"What?"

"Dance with me."

"No."

"Alessia."

"No."

"Alessia."

"Leah."

"What are you so afraid of?" I challenge her before literally pulling her off her stool, watching amused as her body crashes against mine by the impact. "Huh?"

"I'm not afraid." she tries to pull away but I hold her tighter

"Could have fooled me." I loosen my grip for a second to trail my hand down her back before slipping under her shirt, her hot skin immediately against my fingers and I smirk when she gasps and shivers as I trace my hand around her waist underneath her top. "Either dance with me, or come home with me, your choice." I whisper into her ear, smiling as one of her hands grips my t-shirt tightly.

"Fine." she huffs before grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the empty dark dance floor. She wraps her arms around my neck and my hands immediately fall to her hips as we start to dance to the unrecognizable music.

I close my eyes as she turns around and grinds against me, her ass pressed against my body and I open my eyes just in time to see her arms raise in the air as she sways to the music, getting lost in the song and I smile because this is the Alessia that I know.

Free, alive, not a care in the world Alessia Russo.

Not the conservative, goody two shoes footballer from Manchester, who is the perfect daughter and girlfriend that everyone else sees.

I run my hands up and down her sides slowly before wrapping them around her waist tightly and pulling her even closer against me, my head dipping down to rest in the crook of her neck and I pull back some of her soft blonde hair before placing a slow sensual kiss to her neck, my tongue darting out slowly to lick her skin before I suck gently on the same spot, nibbling and kissing my way along her soft smooth skin.

I smirk when I hear a soft moan escape her lips over the music and I press another kiss, and another, and another.

Her arms wrap around my neck from behind tightly as she grinds her body against my own and I swear that I feel like I'm about to explode.

My body is on fire.

"Leah." she gasps before turning around, her dark blue pools the darkest l've ever seen them and I gulp at the look in her eyes.

She is truly breathtaking.

"Take me back to yours. Please." she practically pleads with me and I nod my head in relief before grabbing a hold of her hand and pulling her outside into the night air and into my white BMW.

Anxious and eager to make our number up to nineteen.