102

Be active during the last 3 chapters of this book. 🫶🏽

102| Rings 💍

Janet's POV

I winced as I walked up the stairs to the jet. Toni was behind me as she carried Eissa who was fast asleep in her arms. It's nearing six in the morning and everyone is tired. We decided to leave very early because later on, Toni and I have an appointment with the jeweler to discuss the designs of our wedding rings. We haven't even decided on what we want but we know that we want our rings to be gold, different from other rings and matching.

Once I got on the jet, I sat in my seat. Toni walked toward me and when I looked at her, she winked at me. I bit down on my bottom lip as my stomach fluttered. Her actions reminded me of last night. Last night was just... amazing! I could still feel Toni's fingers and tongue exploring my pussy. My clit throbbed as memories of last night flooded my brain.

"Uhhhnnn fuck!" I squealed as Toni's mouth sucked on my pussy from the back! Her hands gripped my ass as she shoved her face deeper into me. I gripped the sheets and my face fell onto the bed. My toes curled and I began cumming on her tongue. Toni licked me clean and I let out whimpers. She sucked on my clit and more of my creams licked out of me. Her thumb rubbed my slit before slipping it inside of me.

She's showing me no mercy and I totally deserve it. I acted that way on stage because I wanted to get fucked so good but now I kind of regret it. My pussy is so numb that it feels like it's going to fall off. She pulled away and I let out a sigh. Her fingers rubbed my slit before slipping two of them inside of me. Toni's other hands smacked my ass and I moaned in pleasure and pain.

"Toni..."

"Hmm?" She teased as her movements quickened. I could hear my juices making sounds with each thrust of Toni's fingers. Toni smacked my ass again, harder than before. I clenched around her fingers from the pleasure of the smack. Her hand rubbed my thighs before reaching around and rubbing my stomach.

Toni's two fingers pinched my erect nipple and I loudly moaned. That same hand then grabbed my throat silencing my moans and whimpers. Her face came close to mine and she nastily kissed my lips. I licked her tongue tasting my previous juices. Toni moaned as I sucked on her tongue as she pulled away. She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"You're such a slut." She whispered into my ear and I nodded. I began moving back and forth against her fingers as she intensely stared at me. I bit down on my bottom lip feeling butterflies at the pit of my stomach.

Toni's grip tightened around my neck and my mouth dropped. I stopped my movements and Toni gained back control. Her fingers easily glided in and out of me because of my slippery wet pussy. Toni began sucking on my neck and I knew she was marking me up.

"Your pussy is so wet for daddy baby." Toni dirty talked in my ear which turned me on more. Each word caused something to stir up inside of me. Her fingers curved inside of my pussy as her thumb softly rubbed my clit. My hips bucked as I let out a high-pitched scream. Just as I was about to cum, Toni dropped my throat and pulled her fingers out of me. I groaned and pushed back onto her thighs. I need her back in me.

Just then Toni slipped the vibrating dildo inside of me. I moaned as my walls adjusted to the size of the toy. Toni grabbed my hips as she began thrusting into me. My eyes shut as the toy touched all of my spots. Toni's hands gripped my ass and she spit on my pussy.

"Yessss ooohh baby!" My vision blurred and my toes curled I began squirting on the vibrating toy. I felt Toni gripping my waist as she quickened her movements. The toy continued to hit my spots and I never stopped squirting. My hands gripped the sheets, almost ripping them off.