4. YOU...? GOD!!

Ye ladki haaye allah!!
Haaye haaye re allah..

Aarush's POV isn't there because I thought it would make it boring.
But in next part...maybe.

No votes
No comments.

I feel disheartened.

There's no motivation for me to write chapters here.

I have made an account on stck.me as well after some time the book will be available there only in a paid version if I won't see any responses...so please do.
It isn't a threat...but i just feel so sad.
I made it free here so that people can comment and tell me how is the story but all i got is..silent reading.

Let's aim for 5 Votes and 5 comments on this.

Dive in the story.

Author's POV

On a fine morning Shrishti was going through her schedule as it was shoot day and the well known Aditi Rao Hydari was the model for that particular shoot.

So she was busy working on it.

Shrishti's POV

'Makeup?'

"Check!"

'Dresses?'

"Check!"

'Camera??'

"Rolling"

These voices assured me that everything was going well here.

So I got up and told Shruti that I'll be in my cabin call me if something comes up to which she nodded and I left.

Tho I was keeping a check through the CCTV.

Half of my staff was busy in the shoot I could see this very clearly, God! I've got nice people.

So I headed to my private elevator and it showed that the lift was downstairs..
Who is using the lift, for fuck's sake there are 4 more lifts in the outer area why mine??? That too when it is in a secluded corner.

Standing in this footwear even for 2 mins was not less than a nightmare, this was a new pair that I had bought, god knows why I got a shoe bite when I checked in the showroom it was all fine.

Whatever, let's see who is that 'Maharaja/maharani'

After exactly 1.5 mins..(yeah I was counting it because standing here was unbearable!!

The lift came up and some workers were came in my direction from the stairs and said. ' Mam the work is done, the lift wasn't working properly, it even got stuck no worries you can use it now.'

Huh..thank god it wasn't a person otherwise I would've lashed out.

I nodded and went inside the lift just when It was about to close a hand came in order to stop it, and a manly figure came into my view as soon as the gates opened again

But before I could clearly see the face that guy entered and turned his face towards the gate in an abrupt motion.

He pressed the button of my floor, who is he??

Broad shoulders..this Cologne..brown hairs..fair skin..

"Ahem ahem, done staring at me?"