19. Love her? HELL YES!

मुस्किलों में ये डाले जो भी चाहे करा ले
बदले ये दिलों के फैसले
मन का मौजी इस्क तो जी
अलबेली सी राहों पे ले चले
कोई पीछे ना आगे है, फिर भी जाने क्यों भागे है
मारा इस्क का, इस्क का दिल मेरा, दिल मेरा

(\ /)
( • • )
(>❤️

Yaar aap log vote toh karte nhi, sigh.
But as I said i'll be uploading thrice a week.

So here it is..

Dive into the story

Aarush's POV

After confessing my.. love

Love? My conscience asked.

Yep.

Both of us sat on a nearby sofa peaceful  silence surrounds us, she took me in a hug. But she hasn't said anything as of now.

Maybe she is experiencing many emotions at the same time. So I chose to keep quiet for sometime.

She hugged me.
She kept looking down and I caressed her head and back lightly.

I look down.

After saying all that to her I felt light, right now she is in my arms, everything feels so meaningful, I got a new reason to live.

My mornings are filled with her thoughts
This is like one of the most awaited moments in my life.

This sounds like a beautiful moment, filled with warmth and affection. There's something truly special about being wrapped in the embrace of someone whom you love deeply.

In her embrace, time seems to stand still, and the intensity of emotions ignites a fire within, stirring the deepest parts of the soul.

It's a moment where our hearts beat as one, surrendering to the raw and unbridled passion we're sharing.

It's like they're lost in each other, feeling a powerful connection that makes everything else fade away. They're completely wrapped up in the moment, sharing their love in the most intense and passionate way possible.

Absolutely, in her arms, everything feels just right. It's like finding the missing piece of a puzzle, where all the worries and uncertainties melt away, leaving only a sense of completeness and contentment.

As she sleeps soundly in his arms, he's overwhelmed with a rush of affection, feeling grateful to have her by his side. He admires the gentle rise and fall of her chest, finding solace in the peaceful rhythm of her breathing. In that moment, he's filled with an immense love for her, cherishing every adorable sound she makes, knowing that she's his sleeping beauty.

Each delicate sound she makes only deepens his affection, as he marvels at the perfection of her form nestled against him. He whispers soft words of endearment, promising to cherish and protect her always, grateful for the blessing of her presence in his life. In her peaceful repose, she's the embodiment of his deepest love and the anchor of his heart.