18. Stress Buster

ख्वाबों में जो आये जाए..
..यार हम वो ही है..
..हम किसी को आसानी से..
..मिलते ही नहीं हैं |

(\ /)
( • • )
(>❤️

Shrishti's POV

Today I thought of going to a different and a bit secluded club, because of that bastard i'd never go to a crowded one.

I booked a VIP reservation.

'Blackberry- lime porch punch

'Blackberry- lime porch punch.'

"Sure mam."

.
.
.
After consuming my drink, I was high on music and the vibe of this club.

But.

'I'm getting bored plus the dj is dumbass who doesn't know which song to play.. man who the fuck dances on slow songs.

I stood up and strolled towards the dj to ask for a headphone.

'Play aashiq banaya aapne.'

In the dimly lit room, the DJ's rhythmic beats pulsate through the air as she moves gracefully on the dance floor.

Her body sways with sensuality, every movement exuding confidence and allure. drawing everyone into her mesmerizing performance.

With each step, she commands attention, her fluid movements captivating the room as she loses herself in the music.

I turned around as someone came towards me, he was a tall and muscular man in his mid twenties.

He forwards his hands, I gladly take them, he holds my hands firmly and then twirls me.

'The number is 5.'
He nods.

As the music intensifies, her movements become more provocative, her hips gyrating in sync with the beat.

She runs her hands through her hair, letting it cascade down her shoulders as she spins and twirls with effortless grace.

The soft glow of the neon lights accentuates her curves, casting shadows that dance along the walls.