20. He is here

Besabar ho rahi hai ye meri baahein
Tu kahaan hai?
Benazar ho rahi hai yeh nigaahein
Tu kahaan...?

(\ /)
( • • )
(>❤️

Author's POV

As soon as Aarush entered his office, specifically in the hallway that led towards his cabin he walked while humming a song, and an unknown smile came on his face.

Seeing this his PA got shocked, and he stood up, greeted him and he nodded while smiling.

"Sir.."

'Yes' he answered enthusiastically.

He widened his eyes in disbelief, and aarush cursed himself for acting like a teenager.
So he immediately cleared his throat and said in his neutral tone.

'Yes.'

Both of them went towards his table.

"Sir all your meetings have been scheduled for today" he said.

But he seemed to be lost somewhere else he was looking into the files and rolling the paperweight kept on his table.

He asked again if he was feeling ok and that brought him out of his trance.

He hummed and he left after explaining about the schedule.

.
.
.
.
Later in the evening.

Aarush sat on his chair, shuffling through the files, he couldn't figure it out why the hell he wasn't able to focus today.

Her bangle worn hands came into his view when she brushed them over his shoulder from the side and came in front of him.

Aarush's POV

Shrishti..what the hell is she doing here.

What?

She is wearing a white suit, with a multi colored dupatta, her gold bangles and jhumka.

Damn she looks gorgeous.

But wait-what?

She is going towards other employees and not me?

Oyee come here.

I stood up and followed her but she-disappeared.

What?

Am I daydreaming?

A dream that i'd love to see coming true.

Then again her anklets made voice I looked at the side of the hallway there she was..

Holding one corner of a dupatta she held it up in the air and it flew in the wind's direction, which was apparently in the same direction where I was standing.

The dupatta gracefully glides through the air like a dancer, until it lands softly on my face obscuring my view.

With a gentle tug, I pull the dupatta away, only to find myself standing face to face with a breathtaking sight her bathed in the golden glow of the setting sun. Her hair, the color of chestnuts, cascades around her shoulders like a waterfall of silk. Her eyes, the hue of the ocean at dusk, hold a warmth that captivates me.

Entranced by her beauty, I stand frozen, unable to tear my gaze away. The scent of fresh flowers fills my senses, mingling with the sight before me to create a moment of pure enchantment.